Ch.12

*Camerons POV*

So yeah I'm clever. Karlee is pretty and Emmys best friend so why not use it against her.

"Cam?"

"Yes babe?"

"Can we go somewhere private?" I smirked at her and took her hand leading her to a closed place where nobody would find us.

"Did you bring anything?" She asks

"how could I forget." i kissed her. Which turned into a heated make out session. I massaged her tongue with mine.

I started to head down to her neck which caused her to moan a bit.

I then grabbed her shirt taking it off leaving her in her bra. She started to unbutton by shirt that I had on and then pulled it off.

*Taylors POV*

The fireworks had just ended and I was glad. Emmy had my jacket since she was cold but that left me to be freezing. Anything for her though.

"Taylor, c'mon they're waiting for us." I hear Emmy calling me.

"Sorry, coming!" I yell back jogging over.

I helped Emmy into the car and then helped Cadence. Cadence sat on my lap because there wasn't enough room. Nobody knows where Cameron is, but frankly nobody cares.

"I can't believe he did that to me with my best friend." Emmy states.

*Emmys POV*

(Texts to Karlee from Emmy)

Emmy: Thanks for being a good friend.

Karlee: What are you talking about?

Emmy: You made out with Cam when I had a thing with him.

Karlee: Wtf! I'm not even with you rn. I'm in California rn not Orlando. I'm so confused, I'm still sobbing over fricken Devin cheating on me so.

Emmy: Seriously? I'm sorry. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Karlee: Me too!!
*end convo*

"we're is Cameron?" I ask.

"I think he's in his room." Taylor says.

I get up from my bed and walk over to the door. I look back at Taylor and smile then walk out. When I walked into Camerons room he was sitting on his phone.

"hey cammy." I say.

"Hey Emmy."

"Look the girl you were making out with wasn't Karlee." I state

"what are you talking about?"

"I texted Karlee today. she said she's still on California. then I FaceTimed her to make sure and sure enough she was on her room in her bed."

"Then who is this girl." he asks.

"idk. but we should pack and forget about this. plus the real Karlee loves you to death." I say. he grinned and started to pack so I walked back to my room.

"ready to pack Cadence?" Taylor was talking in his hot baby voice.

"Yeah yeah!" Cadence screams.

"California here we come." I say.

*after long plane ride*

"I can't believe we are here! I get to see my mom and Karlee and oh yeah Devin is gone." I say.

"Big D is gone?" Cadence asks confused.

"Yeah honey. he and Karlee broke up." I say sorta sad. They were cute but I didn't think it was actually gonna last.

*Nashs Pov*

Shit! so there are a bunch of girls running up to us right now like they always do. But there is this one girl that was sitting by herself watching her friends run to us. She was extremely beautiful. She had glasses and I don't think she was wearing any makeup. She had a couple pimples but that made her even better. She had on sweat pants and a lacrosse shirt on.

"Nash! Nash!" a girl was in my face screaming. I never took my eyes off the girl staring at all the girls with us.

I signed a bunch of things and took pictures with the girls and a couple boys. When I looked up from signing the last napkin the girl was gone.

"you okay Nash?" Jack asked.

"Fine." my eyes where every where. searching for the girl with brown to blonde hair. I turned my head around and spotted her about to get on her plane. I sprinted to her.

"Excuse me." I say.

"Yes?" she replies.

"Here." I hand her my phone with my contacts open. She puts her number in and texts herself. she gets it and walks on the plane.

"Bye Nash." she says waving.

"Bye Bye Lainie." I scream to her. Then she's gone.

I walk back to everyone and they all stare at me.

"what?"

"Making friends I see." Shawn says.

"yeah!"

Sorry I haven't updated in years. Idek what's been going on. I've had no motivation to even open my app. like I stare at it for 20 minutes and then click on Netflix😂 sorry this is bad too. hopefully the next couple chapters will be good. I have some ideas about magcon even though we just started it. so then it can just be held in California. And I keep forgetting about Cadence😁 oops. Sorry.

-Sammmieee

Question of the day: if I wrote another story would you read it?

question of the day #2: any ideas for the story? like girlfriend ideas?