ch.5

We get off the plane and Cadence is cranky. I walk over and grab our luggage from the baggage claim. we walk out the doors to find a sign that says Skye on it.

"That's us." I say giving the guy a friendly smile.

We get in and he takes us to our hotel.

Once we get thee I grab all of our things and walk in towards the front desk.

"hello, what's your name?" She asks kindly.

"Emmy Skye and Cadence Skye" I reply.

"Ah, right here. Room 578" she hand me the key.

"who will be in that room with us?" I ask.

"just you and your daughter. Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Aaron and Shawn will be in room 579. And Taylor, Carter, Matt, Jack and Jack will be in room 577." she says with another warm smile.

"thank you."

"no problem, you guys have the whole hallway to yourself."

Cadence and I walk to the elevator and get on hitting the level 5 button.

when we reach our room I sigh and walk in. I sigh because I'm tired and I have no idea for what is to come.

I lay down Cadence on her bed and she drifts off to sleep. I unpack everything from her bags and mine and lay down on my bed only to hear the door being knocked on. I get up and quietly walk over to the door so I don't wake up Cadence.

"Hell-" I start to say but is cut off when a trail of guys flow into my room.

"guys she's sleeping!" A boy with brown hair and really blue eyes says.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Nash." he says.

"Nash, cut it! I'm Cameron" a brown haired boy says. He was attractive too.

"Hayes" I'm guess those are the Grier brothers considering the look alike.

"Aaron"

"Shawn"

"Matt" he comes over and gives me a big hug. I like him already.

"Carter" an Asian boy says.

"Jack but call me 'JJ'"

"Jack but call me Gilinsky" another one says. Seriously two Jacks? couldn't find anyone else?

Then a boy with a Bandana finally looks up from his phone when I think Aaron hits him in his arm.

"Tay- Emmy? is that you?" he asks.

"Taylor?" I ask back.

He comes over to me and gives me a huge hug. I felt something. a weird feeling. I liked it.

"Omg, we have so much to catch up on."

"You guys know each other?" The pretty eyed boy said.

"Yeah, I had a party at my house in California before I moved to Indiana. And we... you know." he says shyly.

I don't remember Taylor ever to be shy but I liked it.

"Yeah about that..." I say trailing off.

"What?" he asks.

"I'll be right back." I say walking out of the room and into the tiny room that Cadence has by herself. It has 3 bunk beds and a dresser. she was sleeping on the bottom bunk and her stuffed animals on the bed next to her.

"Honey, ready to meet your father?" I say waking up Cadence. Her eyes big.

It's short but it's a lot to take in for me, just saying. ~Sammie