Ch.14

*Emmys POV*

When I woke up this morning I literally started to freak out. Today was Cadences 4th birthday and her first birthday with her dad. Cadence means the world to Taylor and I so I wanted to make her day special. I woke up at around 5:30 which I normally don't do. I got up and went right to my closet putting on a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt. I put on a pair of uggs and grabbed my purse. I ran downstairs and out to the car. when I noticed someone in our garage smoking.

"Hey Emmy... didn't think you'd be up this early." I noticed the voice. it was Carter.

"Carter why are you smoking?" I asked.

"it makes me feel better about the whole Maggie thing." he replies

"you need to stop! you can get lung cancer from that!" I say

"eh, whatever nobody cares about me anyway."

"I care. Carter," I walked over to him and took the pack of cigarettes from him. "get in the car."

"fine."

I drove to Toys R' Us to get a battery powered car like she wanted. then I went to target and got a whole bunch of clothes and candy. then I drove to the mall and Carter and I split up. he went to his shoe place and I went to Victoria secret to get some special things for Taylor. I found Carter and we went back home and started to blow up balloons. I woke up everyone at around 9 which is a good time anyways. I made them help me put up streamers and some put down a red carpet from Taylor, Cadence and my room. then I made her favorite food. Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Root Beer Floats.

"Babe, this is perfect. she is gonna love it." Taylor says.

"Holy Shit! this is awesome!" Hayes screams.

"shhh! she is still sleeping." I say back.

"Can we have a family meeting?" Jack G says.

"listen I know Cadence and Emmy just started Magcon but I think we need to stop. nobody is buying tickets because they are way to pricy thanks to Bart. I love our fans but I think we need to end it." Jack J says.

"Me too!" Shawn says

everyone agreed to the plan. we'd finish next meet and greet and then we'd be done.

"I got a record deal." Shawn says.

"that's amazing!" Karlee squeals.

"that means I'm leaving you guys." he says.

"me too." Carter speaks up. "I just wanna go home."

"I'm leaving too but I'll come back and visit. I have school still." Hayes says.

"Jack and I are leaving too. we wanna start a really good singing Career." Jack G adds.

"I'm just going home too. spend time with family." Matts speaks

"I still have school." Aaron says.

"so that leaves us three." Nash says.

"I'm staying with Emmy." Taylor says looking at me with a smile on his face.

"me too. Cadence is to die for!" Cam says. "oh and Karlee is too." he winks at her.

"I'm staying." Nash says.

"we have enough room so." Taylor says.

"when are you guys leaving?" I ask.

"Friday after the show." Shawn says for everyone..

"let's talk about this later, here come the princess." I say.

"OMG, OMG! I love you guys!" she screams.

"Happy Birthday Cadence! your big old 4!" Taylor says.

"Happy birthday!" everyone screams.

"Happy birthday peaches!" I say

"I want my presents!" Cadence screams.

"We have to wait until your party."

"awe."

"let's get breakfast and do some fun things!" I say.

"okay!"

"Pancakes?" Shawn yells from the kitchen.

everyone sprinted to the kitchen so that they could get the pancakes they wanted before anyone else could get them.

*5 o'clock*

All our family and friends started to roll in with the presents. My mom walks in with a huge box wrapped in Olaf wrapping paper.

Cameron walks down stairs with a blue bag and Aaron follows him with something super long. I'm guessing they go together considering they are the same color and same brand. they suck at wrapping thing.

"Cadence!?" I scream up at her. she is in her room.

"Coming!" She yells back. she walks downstairs and looks into the living room.

"Oh my gosh! can I open them?" she asks.

"There yours. just make sure everyone is here." I say.

"Cameron?"
"Here!"
"Aaron?"
"Here!"
"Nash?"
"Here!"
she called out everyone's name.
"Daddy?" no response.
"mommy, where is daddy?"

"I don't know honey. just open your presents, okay?"

"Okay."

She opened a pink bag. She got a couple picks for a guitar from Shawn.

Then she opened an orange bag full of dolls from Jack and Jack.

Hayes got her a couple cute hair clips Skylyn made her.

She opened every small present then went straight for Aaron's and Cameron's.

The decided to get her a gymnastics mat because she always talks about gymnastics. in the bag was a couple outfits she could wear for gymnastics.

Then she went to Karlees.

I knew what Karlee got her from the beginning.

It was a huge doll house.

Then she opened Nana's or my mom. she calls her Nana.
She got her a car. not a real one but a pink corvette kiddy one.

"Who's ready to open the biggest one?" Taylor asks walking into the house, wet.

We weren't allowed to go outside since we got here. but Karlee and Taylor have this thing planned out. Karlee started it. I'm guessing Taylor finished it.

"C'mon Cadence!" he waves her over.

We all followed behind them. Taylor opened the curtain that lead to a walk way. then we went through a bush gate thing that was about 5 feet tall.

"It's a pool! Thank you Daddy!" she hugs him.

The pool had 3 slides and a deep end and a shallow end of course.

*10 o'clock*

Everyone went to bed except for Taylor and I. So Taylor and I went upstairs and watched a movie.