Ch. 15

When I woke up I turned to see a sleeping Taylor. He is so cute when he sleeps. I checked the time. 12:38. Shoot!

"Taylor! Taylor!" I scream

"what do you want?!?"

"c'mon we are gonna be late to our last Magcon!" I scream getting out of bed and running for the shower.

"I wanted to shower first!"

"sorry not sorry babe"

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. I then shaved my legs and other areas.

"Hurry up Emmy!" I heard Taylor scream.

"I'm almost done!"

I get out and realize that I was in to big of a hurry to get clothes. I rap the towel around me and walk out.

"I forgot clothes..." I say slightly embarrassed.

"liar, you just wanted to show me your beautiful body."

"haha, funny. just go get in the shower."

"fine, alright." he finally starts walking. but very slowly.

"just because you are walking slow doesn't mean you get to see me naked."

"ugh!"

he finally closed the door. I get dressed into a pair of coral colored high waisted jeans and a white halter top. I roll up my jeans on the bottoms a bit so my ankles show. I then add my white high top converse. since all my makeup and hair stuff was in the bathroom I couldn't do that yet.

after a while of sitting and realizing that Taylor is taking forever I open the bathroom door and walk in.

"Taylor?"

"Yes honey?"

"I have to do my makeup and hair so I'm in here."

"okay!"

I start to do my makeup. I put on a light eyeshadow and I do my brows. I then do my mascara and a bit of eyeliner. then I put on concealer and face powder. when I looked back up at the mirror I noticed Taylor in the background drying himself off. he had his back turned to my and his towel rapped around his waist. I get up and slowly walk over to him.

I rap my arms around his torso. he puts his hands on mine and I lay my head on his back.

"what's this for?" he asks.

"I don't know. I just thought I'd try to be cute." I say letting go. I was sorta upset because he didn't react the way I wanted him too. I wanted him to turn around and be like 'you are so beautiful Emmy' but I guess not. I start to walk back to the mirror when Taylor grabs my arm.

"why so upset?"

"nothing."

"you know you are perfect without makeup right?" he says.

" you're really funny Taylor."

"I'm not kidding Emmy. you are perfect." he plants a kiss on my forehead. I blush and look down.

"c'mon, let me see you smile!" he starts to tickle me.

"Taylor- Stop!" I say in between laughs.

"get ready." I turn around a go back to getting ready.

Taylor walks out of the bathroom and changes into a pair of black jeans. he comes back in with no shirt. I was waiting for my straightener to heat up. my hair was dry already which was a relief.

Taylor comes closer to me and grabs my straightener.

"Whatca doing?"

"I'm gonna straighten your hair for you." he says grabbing a piece of my hair.

"okay." I say and smile.

"you have a pretty smile em."

"thank you Taylor."

I take out my phone and take a picture of Taylor and I.

I post it on Twitter and say

@emmyskye:
He stole my heart and won't give it back❤️😊