Ch.22

AGAIN THIS IS THE SAME DAY AS THE PAST 2 CHAPTERS. EXCEPT THIS IS NASH AND LAINIE SO YEAH! PLUS THE PICTURE IS LAINIE!
----------------------------------------------------

*Nashs POV*

since everyone was doing something and I didn't wanna here the lovey dovey couple A.K.A. Cameron and Karlee. so I called up Lainie.

N-Hey, wanna hang?

L-sure I'd love too. you can come over and we can watch movies. nobody is home.

N-I'll be there in a bit.

L- okay!

I got up from my bed and got dressed into a white t-shirt and red shorts. I grabbed my red vans and grabbed my keys and headed to her house.

I find it weird we didn't have the same flight to California. maybe a different area. i don't know. when I reached her house I pulled in and ran to the door.

"Hey" the door swung open as soon as I got up to the door.

"Hey." I have her a hug and walked into the house.

"so I was thinking movies and cuddling?" I tell her.

"yeah I'll get popcorn, you go get a movie and meet me in the screen room." she tells me

"I've been to her house a couple times since our date so I know where a lot of things are.

Lainie walked in and sat down next to me. she pulled the arm rest up and said "So what movie?"

"Insidious"

"Are you serious?" she asks.

"yeah why not!" I say laughing at her reaction.

----------------------------------------------------

About half way durning the movie I heard baby snores coming from Lainie. she was scared so she put her face in my chest and fell asleep. I turned the movie off and picked her up. I walked her upstairs to her room. I laid her down on her bed and started to walk out.

"No, come lay with me." she tells me. I must have woke her up.

"Okay." I say and lay down next to her. she had her face towards the wall and I was near the edge. I moved closer to her so that her back touched my stomach. I rapped my arms around her waist.

"Sleep tight." I say and kiss her cheek.

"You too." she says and closes her eyes.

SO I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE LIED ABOUT LONGER CHAPTERS. CUZ THIS ONE WAS BORING! LOL I PROMISE ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE BETTER. IT WAS JUST HARD TO DO A CHAPTER FOR EACH COUPLE. BUT SOME HOW I PULL THIS KIND OF SHIT OFF. YES I KNOW WATCH MY LANGUAGE BUT IDC SO LOL TO YOU. GOOD NIGHT BABES! LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK! -Sammmmmm