Part 1 Ch.1

(13 year later)

Cadences POV

Today was my first day of sophomore year. The twins are starting 7th grade. Cali is probably the most annoying one. Always talking about clothes and stealing mine. Cora is pretty chill. She asks to borrow my clothes. I'm small. 5'4. The twins will by pass me. Sooner or later.

Harley. Yeah she is Cali and Coras best friend. They are always by each other. Then there is Noah. That's Harley's younger brother. Which is Cameron and Karlees boy. Cameron and Karlee are so cute. I love them. Cameron always is making fun of Nash.

Oh yeah, Nash is like my best friend even though he is 14 years older than me. oops. Lainie is currently pregnant and married to Nash. Then there is Hayes and Marissa. They are also dating still. It's crazy to think they are 27. like wow! But they are engaged.

Now, Shawn. you can't forget about Shawn. He is single and living with Aaron who is also single. Shawn says he doesn't want to get married because of his major singing career. Aaron says the same thing. But whatever.

Carter and Maggie.

um.

no words.

They were cute then bam. She changed. So they broke up and moved on. Carter is currently dating Amanda Steel. She is hella gorgeous.

Who else am I forgetting?

Ah

Jack and Jack. My favorite. They are still together. No they aren't gay. they are still singing together.

Jack Gilinsky is dating Sarai.
Jack Johnson is dating Hailee. Sarai's best friend. Then Holly, which is also Sarai's friend, is dating Matt.

I know I'm forgetting something.

Oh yeah. Devin. my ex best friend.

He is in jail for... 1,2,3,17 more years.

Same with some girl.

"Cadence?!?" I hear my mom scream.

Shoot! how could I forget about the famous mom and dad.
Taylor Caniff- best father a girl could have. even though all my friends crush on him. He is pretty hot for a 31 year old.
Emmy Caniff- yeah pretty much the hottest mom. And she is pretty cool.
Me- Still famous just like the rest of the crew. Popular at school and everywhere else.

My mom and dad did end up getting married as you can tell.

"Yes?" I yell back.

"Come on, you'll be late! Get up!" Mom yells at me while walking down the stairs to make our lunches.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I didn't have to share a room. but I do have my own room plus bathroom. I started the shower. I stripped down and stepped in. the hot water felt so good on my back. I washed my hair and body. I shaved and got out. I dried my self off and wrapped the towel around my body.

I walked to my closet and opened it up. I walked in. I have a walk in closet. it's huge. maybe an extra room big.

I picked out a army green jacket, a white tank top and black lulu-lemons. I added a pair of white socks that I pulled high and put my brown boots on. my socks stuck out of them. I went to my make up stand and started to do my make up. I did a silver shadow and eye liner and mascara. I then added big pearl earrings. I only had my first hole and industrial done. I put a arrow bar for my industrial. I then placed a long silver necklace on. it went down to my belly button. I believe it was my moms. She wore it when she first met him...Devin.