Ch.16

When we arrived at the convention area there was already tons of girls. it was only 1:35 and all these girls are like 3 hours early. Some moms looked ticked.

We had to make a break for the door so people didn't run us over or split us apart. Taylor had Cadence in his arms and ran like he was running a football. I held my purse tight and ran as fast as I could.

When I got inside there were a bunch of lights and banners with our names and faces on them.

"Well that's new." I say.

"Look! Em, Taylor, and Cadence are all on the same banner!" Karlee points at our banner and I look up. it's a picture of all of us at the last meet and greet. we were hugging and praying that it would be a good show. I have to admit it was cute.

"I wonder who did that." Carter says walking into the back stage area.

"I-I don't wanna mess this up. But you are all I'm thinking of." a girl was on stage singing Daniel Skye's song. Yes we are related but I'm his cousin. we look nothing alike though.

"Maggie!" Carter screams.

"I'm sorry Carter. I love you." she says giving him a hug.

"Awwww" Cadence says.

They only reason they broke up was because of that stupid video that got leaked of Carter and her "doing it"
(yes I know this just happened and Magcon was along time ago. just thought it'd be a good way to tie it in. not hate please. I sorta think it's funny it got leaked. anyways)

"could you guys get any less cute?" Matt asks.

"haven't you heard? the top ugliest couple is Hayes and I." Aaron walks over to Hayes and raps his arms around his back.

"no homo." Hayes says kissing his check.

"definitely the ugliest." Shawn says.

"Jack and I are reading this Fanfic about me and it is hella good. Except for the fact that I'm a jackass." Jack G states.

"What's it about?" I ask kindly.

"A girl named Sarai she has the same job post as me and I'm dating this bitch names Abby who I apparently only use for popularity. Jack really isn't in it. it's sorta hard to explain you kinda just have to read it." he states.

(btw this is my own story that is coming out. so this is a preview for it.)

"Sounds good! I wanna read." Matt says.

"I wanna read!" Cadence says.

"I'll teach you honey." Taylor picks her up and grabs a magazine so he can help her.

"aww" Karlee is falling in love with Cameron it isn't even funny. "Thank you Cam."

"No problem cutie." he taps her on the nose and looks back at everyone.

"What?" he asks confused.

"nothing." we all say together.

"okay?" Karlee was plainly confused.

"Hey everyone! You came early for a meeting?" Bart asks walking into the room.

"yeah, you're late." Shawn says clearly pissed.

"Sorry, meeting." he replied.

"you always have meetings." Hayes adds.

"Okay, so what's up?" he asks.

"We are leaving Magcon." Nash says, speaking for the first time today. something has been wrong with him since he has met Karlee.

"Why?!?" Bart screams.

"Because you are charging way to much and the fans are only seeing us for one picture. plus we can't even touch them. it's not like we are gonna make out with them." Taylor shoots at him.

"Maybe you won't but others would." Bart looks at Carter.

"Listen Bart. Nobody likes your system anymore. We are leaving. And I'm not even that sexual. I have a personal life. it just happened to get leaked. Want me to leak that video of you threatening us? yeah I have it still. or that one of you and that fans mom making out back stage? hm..." Carter yells.

"Okay, okay I get it." Bart says.

"This is our last one today." I add because I realized I was sorta being quiet.

"Fine be that way." Bart walks out the room and we all get up and hug.

"Screw him mommy!" Cadence screams!

everyone laughed and we went back to our little group hug.

at around 4 a bunch of girls started to scream and load into the place. I had to run across the stage to get something on the other side and a bunch of girls started to scream.

then when I heard something terrible it caught my attention and I turned my head towards the fans. I know I'm not supposed to do this before to show but whatever it's our last one right.

"excuse me?" i ask

"YOU ARE A SLUT! HAVING A BABY AT 15 ALMOST 16 IS WRONG." The crazy fan screams. The room gets quite.

"Listen I didn't plan to get pregnant. Taylor didn't plan to get ME or anyone pregnant. Yes I love Cadence dearly. but it's not like I woke up and was like C'mon Taylor let's have a baby!" I say back.

Jack J then peered his head around the curtain. "Pss Emmy!"

I look at him.

"get down. now!" I of course listen and the girl mumbles things. I can't wait for her to get pregnant.

"And now for the moment we've all been waiting for here is:

Cameron Dallas!" Cheers from miles away could be heard if you ask me.

"Nash Grier!

Matt Espinosa!

Carter Reynolds!

Hayes Grier!

Aaron Carpenter!

Taylor Caniff!

Shawn Mendas!

Jack Gilinsky!

Emmy Skye!

And everyone's favorite,

Cadence Skye!

I'm your host, Jack Johnson!" The crowd was going crazy. never have I ever seen a crowns tho crazy.

Omg you guys! thank you, thank you, thank you! We are #10 in our search(Pregnant by Taylor Caniff) like holy wow! you guys are amazing! and dang thank you for 1.7k! I've never had so many people read my story before! so thank you! I love you all to the 🌚 &🔙

Sammieee