Ch.21

WHO WANTS ANOTHER CHAPTER? MEEE! THIS IS THE SAME DAY AS LAST CHAPTER JUST WITH EMMY AND TAYLOR!
----------------------------------------------------

*Taylors POV*

so Emmy and I were going out to dinner tonight and Cadence was going to her grandmas house in town. Karlee and Cameron were hanging out at the house and Nash was at his new girls house. I was getting ready. first I took a shower because I didn't want to smell bad. then I got out and changed. I then realized Emmy was getting ready. so I continued to do me. I put on nice dress socks and shoes on. I then went to do my hair. I had Cameron trim it before he went to do his plan. I then jelled it to the side. I have to say I did look pretty snazzy.

I walked out of my room to see Karlee going into her room.

"Awe Taylor, you look so cute." She tell me and walks into her room.

"Thanks." I turn and walk downstairs. I didn't see Emmy so I waited downstairs.

I had this amazing plan that Karlee, Cameron and I planned that was going to accrue at the restaurant.

"Emmy, you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she walked downstairs in a black low cut dress. I have to admit it was hot. (dress at the top) I just wanted to... I can't tonight.

"Emmy, you look A-MAZ-ING." I say truthfully. she did look amazing.

"Thank you Taylor. Is this to much? I can change." She says worrying.

"No no! you look good!" I say

"you too babe." she says. I was wearing a tux. nothing special.

I helped Emmy into the car. And then I got in and drove off to the restaurant. It was this expensive place but I didn't care because I'd do anything for her.

"we are here my love." I say and get out. I slide over the top of my car and over to her side opening her door up.

"Smooth." She says getting out.

"Thanks!"

"I was joking." she laughed.

We walked inside the restaurant.

"Hello, table for 2." Taylor says

"No no sir. we have have a special table for you." The man says

"Awe look at this." Emmy says.

It was lit up by hanging lights. it was warm outside so it was nice.

A waiter came over and took our drink orders.

"I'll have a coke." I tell her

"Water with lemon please." Emmy tells him.

"I'll be right back with those." he tells us.

"thank you." I say and look at my menu.

"Taylor?"

"yes honey."

"Thank you."

"Awe you're welcome."

"Do you ever want to get married and start a bigger family?" she asks.

"Emmy, I was actually going to ask you tonight." there goes my plan "Look in your bread." I say.

she dug through her bread.

"Taylor, this is beautiful!" she says looking at the ring and getting up to hug me.

it was a 4 carrot gold ring. which was pretty expensive.

"So I believe that is a yes?" I ask

"Yes!" she says a kisses me.

"It was mom great grandmothers before she died. I wanted you to have it."

"So I remind you of a dead lady?" she laughs "Just kidding. thank you so much! I absolutely love it!"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I order a steak with potatoes and Emmy gets a tortilla soup.

"Thank you sir." I pay him and give him a tip and we head out.

"So I was thinking, maybe we could stay at a hotel tonight?" Emmy states as more of a question

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"I want you." She says.