Ch.23

/8 months later/

*Emmys POV*

So today Nash is going to pick up Hayes from the airport today. Karlee is 8 1/2 months pregnant and I'm 8 months pregnant also. Karlee is having a girl and so am I. we are both 19 now and I seriously don't care anymore. Karlees mom said that she was happy for her because that's when she had Karlee. Cameron is under a lot of stress though. I don't think he really realizes how hard it is to have a baby.

"Taylor come here!" Both Taylor and Cadence came running.

Cadence has been such a big help. We built a nursery for both of the girls. They are of course sharing a nursery. it is light pink with flowers and two white cribs. we also have a changing table and 2 baby swings hanging from the sealing.

"What's up honey?" Taylor asks

"Feel right here." I grab his hand and place it on the side of my stomach.

"Is that her?" he asks

"yeah." his eyes were getting watery.

He hasn't been through the baby process before so it's cute for me to watch.

"mommy, is that my sister?" Cadence asks.

"yeah princess."

"Will I still be your princess?" she kind of feel a bit left out lately because of the baby.

"Yes honey. forever and always." I say hugging her.

"Dang, I didn't realize how hard it is to carry a flipping baby." Karlee says walking in.

"Hey guys." Lainie walked into the house with a bag. "this is for Karlee and this one is for Emmy." She says handing us a bag.

I opened mine first. it was a pink onesie with a tutu saying I'm a ballerina.

"Awe thank you Lainie!" I say attempting to get up from the couch to give her a hug.

"Stay," she walks over to me and hugs me. "you were struggling" she says giggling.

So after this baby is born Taylor and I are getting married. we just didn't to pay a bunch of money for baby stuff then turn around and get married. Karlee is supposed to have her baby before me but I look way bigger than her. It's kinda hard to predict names and stuff right now. you would think that she'd be bigger but it's all good.

"Okay, your turn." Lainie tells Karlee

She pulled out the same onesie but instead hers was purple.

"These are so cute!" Karlee squeals.

"You guys are so cute with your belts like that."

"Hey babe, Grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly?" Cameron asks

Me trying to be funny I say "oh honey I'd like soup please." Cameron laughed and punched Taylor.

"Hey your girl wants soup. Karlee what do you want?"

"You just ate!" Taylor explains

"To fricking bad I'm hungry." I say "Soup!"

"I would like soup too Cam." Karlee says.

"okay!" Cameron says turning around on his heels.

"Thank you love!"

"Yup!" He yells back.

Cameron and Taylor came back with our soup and Cadence comes in with some crackers.

So you might be wondering how I got pregnant. Well let's just say that stupid Hotel sex was fun at first.

Karlee on the other hand I have no idea and I don't care to know.

"So how is Nash?" I ask Lainie just cuz Nash is out getting Hayes.

"It's good. He is so sweet. Plus he said that if he could he'd start a family with me but I said no not right now because I'm finishing school and I want to go to college. stuff like that." She tells us

"I think it is so cute how you guys have been together this long. Cameron and I have been together the same amount of time but I have a baby on the way." She laughed.

"Is that baby my cousin?" Cadence asks me pointing to Karlee.

"Yes honey." I say looking at Karlee because she is practically my sister.

"Swimming anyone?" Lainie asks helping Cadence up to her room to get her changed.

"Yeah!" I say slowly getting up.

"Here." Taylor runs over to me and picks me up and brings me upstairs to our room.

"My stomach is so big." I say

"Doesn't make you look ugly. you are just as hot with your stomach. I'd still fuck you." He says then kissing me.

I pull away after a long 45 second kiss. "Thank you." I peck his cheek and start to get undressed.

"here." Taylor helps me get my shirt off and then helps me get my top on.

The bathing suits I've been wearing are ones that cover my stomach. Taylor then helped me take off my pants and help me get my bottom on.

"thank you." I say.

"You are most definitely welcome." Taylor kisses me and gets his bathing suit on.

I walk downstairs and meet everyone.

I grabbed a water bottle on the way out and when I got out there I turned around and said "Ahh my water broke!" I poured water out of the water bottle.

Everyone started to freak out.

I turned around, held up the water bottle and scream "Got you!" (If you get where I got that from you are hella amazing!)

"Oh my god Em you scared the shit out of me." I give Taylor a look. "Sorry for my language but still."

"Thank you." I say smiling.

OKAY SO I NEED SOME NAMES! BOTH BOY AND GIRL JUST BECAUSE I NEED BOY NAMES FOR ANOTHER STORY! ILL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO I CHOOSE NAMES FROM! LOVE YOU-Sammmmm