Ch.19

WHO IS READY FOR A NEW CHAPTER! SAM IS! LOL IM TRYING TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER SO HERE! LOL LOVE YOU! IT HAS MORE CADENCE, TAYLOR AND EMMY! WELCOME Y'ALL. BTW YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY! YOULL LOVE IT! BYE!-Sammmm

----------------------------------------------------

*Emmys POV*

This morning Taylor and I were taking all the boys that were leaving to the airport.

"Who is ready?" I scream up the stairs.

"Coming!" Shawn screams

"Let's gooooo!" Hayes says

We all pile in the car. It was Nash, who is constantly texting this one girl, Hayes, Shawn, and Aaron in the back back. The middle was Matt, Cameron, Taylor, and Cadence. The front row was Jack and Jack and Carter. The Karlee and I in the drivers and passengers seat. Our car was a rental car. It was like one of those bus cars.

When we pulled into the airport I parked and everyone got out, grabbed luggage and started walking into the building. When we got to a less crowded area we stood there and said our goodbyes.

"Keep Taylor together sister." Matt says

"I will." I say hugging him tight.

"Bye bye matt! I love you!" Cadence says giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Matt always was willing to play with Cadence durning Magcon. He will be a great father some day.

"Bye Hayes! I jump on his back. He is my little brother I never had.

"I love you sister from another mister." he says

After everyone said there goodbyes the boys that were leaving left for their flight. I was really nervous to go home to a empty house without boys running everywhere.

"it so quite" I say walking into the house.

"Now can I go swim?" Cadence asks

"Yes, go get your bathing suit on." I say.

I look over at Karlee and Cameron and the clearly are in love but they don't know it.

*Camerons POV*

Karlee is so adorable. I feel so bad for hurting Emmy now. but I'm glad she forgave me. I mean I am living in her house now.

"Karlee," she looks at me. "I love you." she smiles.

"I love you too Cameron." She kisses me and smiles while pulling away.

"Aweeee!" Emmy says looking at Taylor then back at us.

"You are a goofball Emmy"

"I learn from the best." she points at Cadence who is walking downstairs with her bathing suit bottoms on backwards.

We all start laughing.

"What?" Cadence says

"Honey come here." Taylor says and takes her bottoms off. He turns them around and try's to put them back on her.

"Booty! Booty!" Cadence says shaking her butt.

"Get your butt over here!" Taylor says

"Noooooo!" Cadence screams and starts running around the house. Just in her top. no bottoms.

When Cadence ran into the living room I got up and cornered her.

"Ahhh! Noo! The Cammy monster got me!" I pick her up and brings her over to Taylor. Taylor slips on her bottoms and I start to laugh. Karlee is nearly on the ground laughing her ass off.