ch.6

I grab Cadences hand and we walk out of Cadences small room. Everyone's jaws drop.

"Close your mouths your gonna catch flys." Cadence says giggling to herself as she rubs her eyes.

"Who is this?" Matt asks.

"Taylor this is Cadence... your daughter. Cadence... this is your daddy." I say hesitant to figure out what they are going to say.

"Daddy?" Cadence says kinda shy.

"Yes babe?" he says with tears in his eyes holding out his hands for her to come into.

"Daddy!" she screams.

"Whoa, that was a huge plot twist!" Aaron says.

"Aaron shut your fucking mouth!" I hear Carter say. "they are obviously having a moment." I chuckle at everything that is happening. I look stupid just standing there. but who cares. I take out my phone and take a picture of Taylor and Cadence. I post it on Twitter saying 'home sweet home' I put my phone back into my back pocket and look at Taylor who was waiting for me to join the family group hug. so I did. I sit there crying as did Taylor and everyone leaves so we can have our moment AS A FAMILY. Family? it sounded good to me.

"Taylor?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Not telling you." more tears come out of my eyes. I look down.

"listen," he picks my head up so I'm looking at his beautiful brown eyes. "you had no way of reaching me. yes I left, but that was cuz I had too. I would have stayed. She is beautiful. looks just like you. her beautiful big blue eyes and her blonde hair. But most of all her sass. we all know where that comes from," he says which causes a giggle to escape my lips. "Oh my lord your giggle is so cute, but you as a whole is better. I remember being a dick to you when we were in high school and how our moment happened when we were drunk. And I actually felt something durning it. I have always had a YouTube and then vine came out and I got that. seeing Cadence for the first time was beautiful. I watched your vines not know who you were but I recognized you. yet I never said anything. mistake #1. I should have said something so I could be there for you but I didn't."

"Taylor, she is sleeping in your arms." I say looking down at Cadence.

"let's lay down I'm tired." I say.

Taylor gets up and puts Cadence in her bed and opens the door ready to leave.

"wait!"

"yes?" Taylor asks.

"lay with me." I say with my eyes closed. Taylor soon joins me and raps his arms around my waist. I fall asleep knowing I'm safe in his arms.

I wake up to a jumping Taylor, Cadence and Hayes.

"What are you, 3?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Yup!" Cadence says holding up three fingers.

I giggle at her comment.

"Let's go to the boysssss room! I wanna see Nash's eyes, they are pretty." Cadence says.

I get up and head out the door while Cadence runs away from Taylor. I get a huge smile across my face and walk into Taylor's room.

"Cadence!" Nash screams and run up to her saving her from Taylor. Nash starts to tickle her and she laughs uncontrollably. So this is my family for the next 5 months?

"Arcade anyone?" Aaron shoots up.

"Yeah!" everyone says.

We all walk out the door. I grab Cadences hand and she grabs Taylor's hand. I look at him and smile. I swing Cadence hand and she jumped up. Taylor and I swung her back and forth every now and then. We all get onto the elevator, and when I mean we ALL got on we ALL got on. All 12 of us.

when we got to the arcade Cadence right away pulled me to the basketball game. She is in love with basketball.

"We got ourselves a basketball star here don't we Mrs. Skye?" Taylor asked walking over and grabbing a basketball to help Cadence win a big prize.

"I guess we do, Mr. Caniff." I say with a giant smile.

"Mommy, what's my last name?" Cadence asked.

I looked at Taylor so he could tell her but he didn't get the hint so, "Honey your last name is Skye just like mine." I say.

"I want mine to be like daddy's one day." She replys.

"It'll be one day I promise" Taylor says winking at me. One Day. One Day, so he wants me to be is wife? Funny, I'm not even dating him and he probably has a girlfriend so it doesn't matter.

I left Cadence to hangout with Taylor for the rest of the time while I went over and hung out with Cameron. He is such a sweet guy. Yeah I've been talking to him secretly behind Taylor's back, which isn't technically cheating because Taylor and I aren't more then friends, right? Anyways yes I've been flirting with him.

"Hey Cammy." I say making him jump a bit. He turned around and grabbed me by the waist.

"Hellooo, Emmy" he says in his manly voice that pulls me into him.

"well how are you?" I snuck my arms around his neck.

"Amazing now, what about you?"

"it's interesting." I looked down at the floor

"Well to turn your frown upside down, let me take you out to dinner tonight at 7." He says sure that I'll say yes.

"It'll be my pleasure" I say with a bright smile.

okay so I'm gonna do a question of the day thing even though I don't post everyday.

Questions: who do you ship?
Emeron? or Temmy?