Ch.10

I put down Cadence for a nap and got dressed for the pool. I changed into a triangl bathing suit. and put on a black romper as a cover up.

(Author note
Triangl bathing suits are the lulu lemons of bathing suits. this isn't a promotion for their products, I just really like them. btw go check them out)

I grabbed my sunglasses, magazines and sun tan lotion and walked out the door. then I realized I forgot my phone so I walked back into the room and grabbed that. as I went to close the door quietly someone grabbed my waist leaving me closing the door really loud.

"Your gonna make me wake up Cadence!" I say scream whispering.

"Hey babe chill." Taylor, Taylor Caniff.

"I'm not your babe Taylor. That girl you sucked faces with is." I say and walked away.

He then grabbed my hand and swung me around.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asks.

"Leave me alone, your such a dick!" I was furious. I ripped my hand away from him and went straight to the pool. I didn't bother taking the elevator because I didn't want any of the boys noticing me cry. once I got to the pool I grabbed a chair and set my stuff down. I laid out my towel and sat down applying tanning oil. I laid out to tan for awhile.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"We've been looking for you, Taylors crying his eyes out and he won't tell us." When I heard Taylors name I looked up. It was Matt. Matts always been there for me.

"I don't want to see him." I spat back.

"Can you at least tell me what happened?" He asked.

"I was walking Cadence back to our room to put her down for a nap and noticed Taylors room open so I walked in. I saw some girl on top of Taylor making out. It hurt me. I thought I liked Cameron but this broke my heart to see Taylor making out with her." I say kinda low.

"Wait! I know what this means! it happens all the time in fanfictions!" Matt screamed.

"Fanfictions?" I ask

"Don't judge I like reading fanfictions my fans write about me. anyways it means your falling in love. He may not know it but you for sure do." he says.

"I'm not in love with Taylor. Yeah he's my baby's father but I am NOT in love with him." I state.

"Whatever, let's just go back up stairs." I just nod and get all my stuff and put it in a bag.

I walked back upstairs and walked into my room. Nash was in there with Cadence.

"Hey, you okay?" Nash asked concerned.

"Fine, I just need a break."

"Hey I'm always here for you. Cameron is really worried about you and keeps fighting with Taylor about it. Cameron really cares about you." Nash tells me.

"And there is the problem, well one of the problems. I don't know how I feel about either of them." I say about to lose it.

"If you go with Cameron you'll be in good hands. But if you go with Taylor you'll have a family. Either way I'll support you."

"Thanks Nash. Your such a good guy." I walked over and hugged him.

I then walked over to my close and picked out black shorts that looked like a skirt and a white short sleeve shirt and paired it with white sandals. Today was a free day then we head to California where my family and friends live. I put my hair into a high pony tail because it's supposed to be super hot.