ch.3

~next morning~

I woke up in my room next to Karlee. I sat up.

"ouch!" I say realizing I was drunk last night and it's just a hangover.

"you too?" Karlee says making me jump.

"this is terrible, worst I've had in years." I mumble.

I get up and head upstairs with Karlee close behind. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water. Karlee ends up going into the guest bathroom and showering. When I walk out I went straight to the closet to get changed. I picked out a maroon sweatshirt and light washed jeans. I went back to the bathroom and straighten my hair. after I went back and grabbed my maroon vans. Karlee and I went downstairs and grabbed our bags and food and headed out the door for the mall in town.

~mall~

"Karl?" she gives me a look like "what"

"I don't feel good!" I say running through the crowd.

"slow down!" Karlee says panting when she reached the bathroom. I pushed through the door without even closing it and started to throw up. Karlee came in and held my hair and rubbed my back saying it's okay and I'll be fine.

"umm, what did you do at that party Em?" Karlee asks.

"I drank a lot and then I was in a room. that's all I remember." I say worried.

"we need to go home and get some tests" Karlee says.

"tests?" I ask

"pregnancy tests" she says as we walk out of the bathroom.

"ARE YOU SERI-" I begin to scream until Karlee puts her hand on my mouth realizing everybody was staring at us. "what the hell?" I ask.

"Emmy, I'm sorry but you have to take the tests."

"I don't wanna."

"I'll get them in the store. okay?"

"okay. can we leave now?" I say looking down at my bags that were full of new clothes. We walk back to the car and get in. we leave the parking lot and drive to CVS to pick up my pregnancy test.

~@ Emmys house~

I'm in the bathroom currently taking 3 tests. #1 test done, #2 test omg freaking out, #3 test im scared. I walk out and sit on my bed next to Karlee waiting...waiting...waiting. I started to cry and Karlee raps her arm around me and holds me tight. 20 minutes fly and I go back in to check the tests.

positive,

positive,

positive.

I fell to my knees and started to cry. Karlee comes running in.

"omg," she looks at the tests."Em, I'm so sorry."

"it's not your fault," I say. "it was that stupid guys and mine because we were to drunk and didn't use protection." I say crying even harder.

"do you remember what he looks like?" She asks nervously.

"I think, he was taller then me. He is the pitcher for varsity baseball. he always wears bandanas. Attractive but rude." I say.

"Taylor Caniff." she says with a straight face.

"what about him?" I ask.

"He got you fucking pregnant! but he threw that party cuz he was moving. nobody knows where too and he won't answer anybody's texts. I'm sorry Em but your baby's father is gone. and I don't know if you'll ever meet him again." she say getting quieter as she speaks.

Well hope you guys liked this Chapter! I don't really know what to say about it other than I have big plans for the next chapter!
~ Sammie