Ch.32

*Emmys POV*

It's been 5 days since Karlee has been stabbed.

Still no sign of Harley. Karlee came home. She is on rest. Cameron and Taylor were supposed to do a movie together soon but Cameron told the director that he couldn't do it to take care of Karl.

"Babe?" I call.

"Yes?"

"What are you gonna do about the movie?" I ask

"I would love to do the movie but-" Cameron cut him off. "Taylor, do the damn movie."

"What about you dude?" Taylor asks

"I'm caring for Karlee. I'll have Nash take my spot." Cam tells me.

"Cameron, I think you should do the movie." Karlee says.

"Karlee,"

"No, do the movie. I will be fine."

"Karlee are you sure?"

"I promise. I have Emmy to help me." She assures him.

"Fine, I'll go make the call right now."

I was super excited for the boys.

Nash and Lainie are actually going off to college soon. And poor ole Hayes and Marissa don't even know what's going on because we haven't seen them in maybe a week. His mom and Skylnn are her visiting. His step dad is here too. He said he's been acting different then normal.

"Em, can you get me an ice pack?" Karlee asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say and leave the twins and get an ice pack.

"Do you think they will ever find Harley?"

"I'm sure they will try their best."

"Every time I fall asleep I see the same guy. but I can't remember his name. I have the same dream about him."

"Well maybe think of where Harley would be and dream of it. Maybe that'll take you to were she is." I say.

"Maybe your right." she says

"We'll get your butt to sleep!" I say and hand her the ice pack.

"I will!" she says and closes her eyes.

"Well Cora and Cali, you two need to go to bed too!" I say picking them up and taking them upstairs.

"Goodnight!" I say and kiss them on their foreheads.

When I went to close the door I saw a face in the window. I closed the door and closed my eyes. I punched myself and then opened the door again. The face was gone...

NOW, IF YOU CANT SEE, YES I DELETED JACKASS//JACK G//    I JUST WASNT FEELING IT. BUT I HAVE ANOTHER STORY COMING SOON! JUST LOOK OUT FOR IT! IVE BEEN WORKING HARD ON IT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS! WHICH IS LONGER THAN THIS STORY... OOPS!

BUT IT HAS TO DO WITH HAYES, NASH, AND DANIEL SKYE! SO THATS COOL, RIGHT? LOL NO MORE SPOILS! AND NO, DONT MESSAGE ME TO ASK FOR A SNEAK PEEK! MAYBE ILL HAVE A LITTLE PART OF THAT STORY ON THIS ONE. IDK! BUT HEY, IM COOL!