Ch.30

*Marissas POV*

"Hey guys! It's Rissa here today with another video," I was filming a video for YouTube. I just started and I already had 15,000 subscribers. I mean that isn't a lot but it's pretty cool for just starting. "I am going to be doing the boyfriend tag. Now you are probably wondering where my boyfriend is, currently in the bathroom." *Flush noise*

"Riss, that's the biggest shit I've ever taken!" Hayes screams while laughing at himself.

"tmi! sorry guys!" I turned to the camera.

"You're filming right now aren't you?" he asks.

I nod my head and laugh. "Edit that out!" he says sitting on the bed.

"Hey guys, I'm Hayes." He tells the camera.

"Ready?" I ask

"ready! you go first."

we filmed the video. it was super funny. After that I cleaned up my room and started to edit the video.

I left the bathroom part that Hayes said.

*Hour later*

"Marisssaaaaaaaa!" Hayes called.

"Whatttttttt?" I scream back.

"You left me talking about my shit!" He screamed walking in my room.

"Hayes, language sir!" Emmy yells at him.

"I'm sorry, Hayes. it was funny and cute." I tell him.

"Awe, you're cuter." he says kissing my cheek and leaves.

*Taylors POV*

"Ahhhhhhhhh" What's the hell could that possibly be? it's fucking 1 in the morning.

"Helllpppppp" It sounded like Karlee.

"Emmy, Emmy!" I scream trying to wake her up.

"What?" she ask. she's been a heavy sleeper lately.

"Come on I think I heard Karlee scream.

"Ahhhhhh!" what the fuck! I run out of my room to see Karlee on the ground holding her side.

"Get away from her now!" I yell.

"Taylor, what's going on?" Emmy asks in a tired voice. "Karlee!" she sprints down the stairs.

"He has her! ah! it hurts!" she says crying.

"Emmy, go get Cameron. Karlee what did he do?" I ask sitting down next to her.

"He took her and stabbed me!" Karlee says in pain.

"Karlee, honey what's wrong?" Cameron runs down the stairs and pushes me out of the way.

"I'll call 911! Emmy, tell Nash to watch the kids." Emmy runs to Nashs room and I run to the phone to call 911.

Cameron and Karlee were spending the night at our house.

The ambulance arrived 15 minutes later and took Cameron and Karlee to the hospital.

"Who could have possibly fucking hurt her like that?" I ask

"No idea. Ugh but why her? She had an abusive life before she met me. This doesn't help it." Emmy says crying.

"Abusive life?" I ask

"Yeah she used to get hit by her step dad and mom for doing nothing." Emmy sat on my lap.

"I'm sure she will be okay." I say and pick her up to bring her upstairs.

"I'm gonna go check on the baby's." I tell Emmy.

"okay"

when I walk into the room I only see 2 baby's. There is supposed to be 3. Karlee was right. He did take her.

"Emmy, he fucking took Harley!"

SO I UPDATED, ITS SHITTY. SORRY, I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER. IVE BEEN BUSY AND I FEEL BAD FOR LEAVING ALL OF YOU.

SO I HAVENT DONE A QUESTION OF THE DAY IN FOREVER SO HERE IS ONE: do you think you know who the guy is that stabbed Karlee?

-Sam