"Sorry, Jungkookie." V apologized, and Jungkook accepted quickly giving out his best smile, he wasn't that mad at all. Just hearing V's apology makes his anger fade away.

The first ride they were planning to get in is the coaster they rode before which has a long line for waiting. Same as this day, the line is freaking long. V sighed, he was excited to ride this stuff again. Meanwhile Jungkook can still bare joining his boyfriend despite how sick is it to manage not throwing up during the entire ride.

"Is this even worth the wait?" Jungkook asked with eyebrows creased.

V smirked and said, "Yup. Same as waiting for you to come back to me."

V did wait for Jungkook to come back to Seoul. He doesn't ask for another man to feel in Jungkook's spot in his heart. The only person that can live in his heart is only Jungkook and no one else.

The months that passed where his crush wasn't with him made him realize how much he loves the boy so much, one said that you're going to miss someone when you lose them, it's freaking true, V concluded.

His stupidity ruined their relationship, but it made them stronger. Their love. The love lasts and it depends on the two persons inlove on how they're going to deal with it, if they're going to push through or just end up. Problems came into them but the love never fade.

Jungkook is deeply inlove with V. Same as V who was the first one who fell, hardly, from the very first time he saw Jungkook.

V never thought or did expect that he would reach his dream. That him and the pretty boy are feeling the same way towards each other. It was unexpected, he said.

Jungkook giggles and smack the elder male's head. He pinch V's nose teasingly, and V was struggling to stop Jungkook's playfullness.

As they were closer to get into the ride, the boy incharge of the coaster announced that the ride will take a break for repairs which made everyone mad and kept pushing forward to the ride. Jungkook was worried about them. He is already having a headache, with all the shouts and complains of the people around them.

V pulled and enveloped the younger male into his arms, the people kept pushing harshly as they waited for hours and got this in result. The two boys walks to the exit, V was still holding on Jungkook tightly, protecting the boy from getting bump into those angry men and women.

Jungkook remembers how protective V was towards him since before. V pulled him back to the sidewalk once where he was about to cross the street when the green light for cars were on. He was very thankful that V came.

The two boys cackled as they successfully escaped from the people pushing and getting worse.

"It wasn't worth the wait at all." Jungkook mumbled.

V laughs in response, "Atleast you got the chance to be embraced by someone like me."

"It's not fun at all." Jungkook teased and made a grin.

"You were smiling while I was holding you tight." V smirked and went closer to his boy, "Let's eat."

They were having lunch while glancing at each other lovingly. It was just simple and perfect.

V remember how he got the chance to be close with the younger male. It started with just looking at Jungkook from afar until Jungkook asked him and Jimin's number then went out for a date, or he assumed it to be a date when it was just a friendly date.

They became closer as Jin and Jimin became a couple. Jungkook thought that he can find his bestfriend's ideal type but in the end, he was the one who founded his ideal type--the one he will love forever, Kim Taehyung.