Bloody. Mary.Blood

LEGEND

__________________________________________

Me again. smile emoticon Ok, so, Hank isn't the only story from my camp. ^.^ This is another. WARNING: BEFORE YOU READ THIS, PLEASE SWEAR YOU SHALL NEVER DO IT, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR PURE SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES. PLEASE! IT'S WRONG, AND I DID IT AS A JOKE. I'M REALLY STUPID AND I NEVER SHOULD'VE-I KNOW IT'S WRONG, I JUST GOT UPSET OF ALL THE SCREAMING KIDS, BUT I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT, AND I STILL DON'T, BECAUSE IT IS WRONG-WRONG-WRONG!!! RESPECT GOD! Ok, so now to the point.

All the lights went out in the girl's room, and all the kids were screaming BLOODY MARY!!! And my friend, Sharon and I, went into a stall with my friend Sammy, too. We did the thing and bumped into each other a lot. Lol. So...we laughed but we were still concentrated. At that time, I felt a strange sensation. It was comforting yet wild, and so strange. I got freaked out, and normally I'd leave but when I opened my eyes,I was normal again. I don't know what happened. Please listen, summoning a demon is wrong.
Get it through your head. It's NOT "cool" or "fun". It's WRONG. A lot of people do it, but don't believe it. It's ok and not ok...you don't believe it which shows your faith in God, and you did it which shows your lack of faith too. unsure emoticon Sorry to say it. frown emoticon I know it's awesome and stuff when you hear it. You think you're really brave, and can do it-no. You can't. It's just part of your age, you want to do exciting things and not get in trouble. But you WILL! Listen, please. For your own sake. I'm not your mother, but I'm just advising you. Take care, guyz. ^.^

P.S. Just 'cause I have good grammar, and well-written words, it's not that I'm a grown-up. Lol. I'm actually a prodigy-kid. Lolz. That's why I'm so foolish and did it. Heh. Anyways, I hope to be posting more stories. Bye bye bye!

_______________________________

Clarisse47