The Creeper

Domdabeast

-true story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This really happend to me! Nobody believes me when i tell them but lets see if you do.

Back when i was about 11 years old, my 12 years old friend Connor and I went on a walk into the woods. We came to a small clearing with a pond and a large creek flowing off it. Hmm I wondered, because we had been through our woods and been in this clearing hudreds of times, but i never noticed the pond. So we walked closer to it and the creeper jumped out carrying a several heads!!!

He knocked Connor down with a giant duck and threw me out of the way with his hand. And another scary part is his hand was a hook! ok si i grabbed the duck and we went after him, because we were alwayd fast and were the biggest kids in school. We were both about 5'7 and 110 Ibs. So we caught him and it threw the duck at him. He drank a red bull, causing him to grow wings, and he flew away with the severed head. We ran back to the pond and called the cops with a pay phone. we went and got our parents, and all of us looked for a body and none were found. It was a weird day, and i will never forget it, it was so scary...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Clarisse47