No Batteries

I once heard a famous psychic state that if you're having hard times and feel like your at your wits end, one of your beloved ones from the other side will often pay you a visit. One night I was having such a night and I don't know if it was a loved one or a demon from hell.

My son was having seizures and had a test done that day at the hospital. It took him double the dose of medicine to knock him out, because he fought it so hard. When we got home, he was restless in my arms and I was exhausted. The house telephone rang and I was too tired to get it. Something told me to tell my husband to *69 it. It was my cell phone! HOW?

We then placed my son in bed. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. We have a clock in our bathroom that I've been begging my husband to put batteries in since the batteries died and I love my clock......I looked up and it was working, with no batteries in it to make it to run! I screamed! I asked my husband what time it was. It was 11:30 pm and the clock said 11:30. We took the clock off the wall and hid it in the bathroom closet.

This was not the end of our supernatural night however. My son has another battery operated toy, that ran out of batteries. Now he started laughing and called us into his room. He said mommy, daddy it works it works!! This learning toy repeats simple numbers and letters, and says some short words and does fireworks. It also says lets do it again! and it kept saying that over and over!

My husband and I contemplated on taking the toy outside, but since my son had a day of hell, we let him have it.

When my son fell asleep, we snuck into his room and grabbed the toy. It still worked, but it had an evil twist to it. My husband would say the letter A and it would repeat A and A would pop up on the screen. Then it would say lets do it again!! He did this with all the letters and numbers. We hid this toy in another room in another toy box, out of fear. My son was young, so he would probably forget about it.

That was our night of hell. Who was it? Well we don't know? The clock, well it still works, with no batteries, and its in the bathroom. I don't know why I hang it there, I guess as a reminder and proof of the supernatural, which does exist. The toy... well it went out with the trash!

-------------------

Clarisse47