The Boy in my Hallway

My name is Fernanda Castro and I'm 14 years old. This is a true story that happened to me on January 15, 2011.

It was about 12:00 a.m. and I was in my living room watching TV. I felt something go in my eye, so I went to the restroom to check it. While I was doing that the restroom door was open and out of the corner of my eye I saw a dark shadow pass by the hallway.

At first I didn't think it was anything because everyone was asleep so I went back to the living room to see if anyone was there. There was no one there so I went back to the restroom and started fixing my hair when all of a sudden I heard a crowd of people talking in my ear. So I turned around and saw that yet again that nothing was there.

I continued doing my hair and at that same moment I could hear a little boy calling "Fernanda...Feranda...". I looked around and there was no one there so I had a feeling that I had to go to the living room. I was walking slowly and I saw a little boy in my hallway. At the very moment I saw him I froze and was staring at him. It looked like he was concentrating on me. I was very scared at this point so I ran to my room, locked the door and hid under the covers.

My older brother said he saw it too one week later and was as scared as I was. If you don't believe me I don't care because if this wasn't true I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this for you to know. I SAW WHAT I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarisse47