15: BUBBLE GUM AND CANDY BARS (JASON)

Start from the beginning

That was interesting. It sure had always looked the other way around to me. I grabbed his forearms and let him stand there, slowly grinding my butt.

"Now, why don't we take a hike up to Spirit Rock?" I suggested. "Burn up some ... uh ... energy. By the time we get back down here, Johnny will be out and cooking the burgers."

"You two go," Carey turned around to say to me. "I'll stay here and wait for Johnny."

"All right," I quickly agreed, feeling like I was playing right into his hands.

I was sure they had hoped and planned from the beginning to each get alone with one of us, and that was okay with me. I wanted to be alone with Corey more than anything. I managed to maneuver him over to my side and started walking toward the woods.

"We'll be back in about forty minutes or so," I told Carey.

"Have fun," he drawled with a ton of innuendo. "Don't you do anything to my brother that I wouldn't do."

That made me laugh. Somehow I had the feeling it was okay to do just about anything imaginable.

I pulled Corey into the woods and, as we walked up the path, he grabbed hold of my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"This is nice, Jason. I haven't been up to the top of this hill in a while. It's a year or so since we've been here." Then he let out a little laugh. "And you're right. We do need to burn up some energy. I think we've all been hot for each other for a long time, and it all came rushing out like a flood a few minutes ago."

"Yep, you hit the nail right on the head," I agreed. "I'm surprised Johnny's the only one who erupted like a volcano."

He squeezed my hand. "I'm starting to feel pretty close to that myself."

"Then let's run."

I pulled my hand from his. It's not that I didn't want to hold him, but we might not make it to the top of the hill if we didn't stop touching each other. I pushed him in front of me as we broke into a jog.

"We're jocks," I said. "And I'm a poor excuse for one now, I'm so out of shape. We need to be in training. And this humidity can work us up a good sweat. When we get to the top we can lick it off each other."

He turned to look at me. "Yummm, dude. Now you're making me drool."

Corey took off and shot ahead of me. He was a swift runner, as light on his feet as a dancer, and wonderful to watch. I couldn't move my eyes from his beautiful rippling back, the low-riding jeans and briefs, and the butt of my dreams encased within them. I was literally aching to hold him, tight in my arms, hard enough so that he couldn't possibly get away.

It was crazy, sure. But I didn't care. I knew I was totally in love with Johnny. He'd be my lover and, soon, my husband, until the day I died. I knew there'd never be another I'd love anywhere near like him. But if fooling around with other guys when we were both in on it was going to be part of our relationship, I was all for it. What better way to spice it all up than by inviting other hot dudes to join in? It was so easy to love them all, especially when you're with the one you truly loved.

I managed to stay right behind Corey all the way up to the top. I lunged and grabbed him from behind just before we came to the timber cut.

"Whoa," I laughed, pulling him back.

The swiftness of my movement caused him to jerk back and he fell right into me.

"Yikes," he croaked as I circled my arms around him, pulling him tight against me.

He was nowhere near as wide as Johnny, so I was able to really squeeze him hard and close. We'd begun to sweat and there was a fine damp film on our naked torsos as they pressed together. I forgot all about licking him. I just wanted to kiss him. And I found his sweet lips with mine and we crunched greedily onto each other.