Chapter 15: Mixed Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Hey!"

"You've just came?"

"Yeah."

While i was talking with him, I saw JB coming behind Jackson with...that Pamela.

She looked like a victoria secret model. My body wasn't as pretty as her, but she was a bit too skinny. JB...looked so sexy. It was like a white chocolate bar walking to me, with black wet hair falling on his piercing eyes and, his perfect smile.

"Annyeong Mel!" JB greeted me.

"Annyeong!" I tried hard to avoid looking at his abs, believe me, but my eyes wouldn't listen to me.

"Hi! Melanie right? So, are you wearing your bathing suit underneath that...dress? You won't play in the swimming pool wearing that?" Pamela girl looked so arrogant.

"Yes. I have my swim wear underneath but-" 

"Show us! I'm so curious."

She irritated me. What did she want from me exactly?

Actually, i felt shy a little showing my body in front of everybody.

Yeah, i did lose weight and have a pretty and fit body now, but i wasn't used to it yet. I still wasn't confident about that new...me.

"Why are you so curious though? I'll change when i'll want to."

"Ah, just like that. If you still feel too awkward yet about your new body, i'll understand."

"Understand what exactly?"

"I knew i've seen you somewhere...you were, you know, bigger. You hit the gym a lot this summer...i just wanted to see the results!"

I paused a moment, searching for a good thing to say, but nothing. She was trying to bring me down in front of the guys.

Instead, Jackson spoke up for me.

"What are you trying to do right now? Not because you have a...yeah sexy body, you can talk to her like that. Still, curvaceous girls are more attractive than skeletons...uh JB?" he retorted petulantly.

"Hm. I think the same."

"And, don't be delusional. She just wearing that dress because she don't want YOU to feel awkward next to her amazing body."

Pamela just shrugged off. She then pulled JB with her "Let's go dance!"

I looked at them going away. JB didn't defend himself.

"What's wrong with your hard face ?" Jackson asked with raising eyebrows and looked at JB and Pamela again.

"Just, forget her. She's crazy. What is she doing here anyway?!"

"I know right...",i said weakly.

I looked around searching for Mark. He was the birthday boy after all.

"Where's Mark?"

Jackson pointed towards the swimming pool. He was playing with some friends. He was enjoying himself. Jr was there too. Abs everywhere lol. These boys workout...

"Hey, don't you wanna show this girl what's real dancing? Look at her, can't even dance properly!"

It was true. She was showing off her body in front of JB; looked like she was stripping in front of him. Beurkkk! Using her body for attention. And, she danced offbeat.

Jackson grabbed my wrist and brought me with him next to them.

The song changed.

Jackson started dancing but I stayed still at first. "Show them Meyonce!!!"