Jin didn't bother to talk with V again. He had been witnessing Jimin and V's interaction at school that seems to be suspicious, but who cares anyway, Jungkook wouldn't know and mind it. They're over. He shouldn't remind V about how selfish the boy was.

He always get to talk with Jungkook through video chat. The pretty boy didn't changed at all, he was still full of innocence and cuteness. Jin would love to jump inside his laptop and hug the boy he loves so dearly. Jungkook would always talk about how cool is the weather in America, and his new friends. They don't open up the topic about V.

"I have to go to school now, bye Jin!" Jungkook bid goodbye before switching off his laptop, "Let's talk again."

"I love you." Jin whispered.

Jungkook made his beautiful smile and replies, "I love you more." Making Jin's heart to jump in great affection. Jungkook laughs awkwardly cute at Jin's flushed face, "I'll be late, pig."

For three months. V felt a sick of waiting. He starts losing hope for getting Jungkook's response to his almost a hundred emails. When will he answer? Even one mail will be enough, but nothing came back. He asks himself while staring at his computer, reviewing the mails he sent for the past months.

"I feel bad for Jin." Jeonghan said while he and the gang were having lunch at the cafeteria, he was staring at Jin who was eating lunch with the other class.

"Jungkook has been with him for years. This long distance relationship is really hard." Suga added.

"They're not in a relationship." V mumbled while taking his last spoonful rice.

Suga raised his brows and asks, "Aren't they?" He looked at Jimin and then V.

"They are not." V told them.

-

-

-

5 months later.

"Jungkook will arrive tomorrow." Jimin told softly to V who just arrived inside the class. V's eyes widen in surprise, "Wh-wh-what?"

"Suga told me, he overheard from Jungkook's classmates."

"Are you serious?"

"See it yourself." Jimin chuckled, "I think he'll be attending classes soon."

V decided to absent and go to the airport the next day, he wonder what the pretty boy looks like after how many months. He dressed himself with red collared shirt paired with dark blue jeans. His outfit suits well with his orange colored hair.

Jimin knew that V went to see for Jungkook by the time the first class starts without V by his side.

The flight from California arrived, finally. V waited at the restaurant near where the passengers from the plane will get out. He takes a look at every person coming out, searching for the pretty boy.

He saw a familiar face. The person where his heart belongs. It was Jungkook, looking stunning and beautiful. The boy changed his hair from purple reddish to a very light brown color, he looks like an attractive countryman.

Jungkook was wearing a black tank top with black skinny jeans, he looks so damn attractive. He seems different. His cheeks were reddish, maybe because of the weather from US. Jungkook's eyes were still cute with deer-like shaped. He looks more beautiful from before, how even? V asks himself. The boy's beauty gathers attention from the people waiting. He cutely push the heavy cart carrying his luggages.

V looked at Jungkook from afar. Just as he plans to approach Jungkook and help the pretty boy having a hard time pushing the cart, a boy went and gave Jungkook a warm embrace.

Jungkook smiled widely as the man hugs him tight, making him lift in air for a second, V couldn't help but cry as he witness the scene. He takes a step back. Jungkook broke the hug and told something to the man, which V can read through looking at Jungkook's mouth, I missed you, Jin, Jungkook said and smiles again.

Jin helped the boy carrying the heavy luggages. V looked at the two boys, quietly, he faced his back and cried harder.

It's really painful knowing that there's another man making his ex boyfriend happy. Before, those smiles were meant for V and now is for that man. He remembers how Jungkook makes an effort to prove the love for him. The one who once loved him the most finally moved on.

He didn't go to school, but plans to go straight to his house. His phone kept on ringing since he was on his way to his house, he answers it as he arrives at his house.

"Yeah?"

"They said Jungkook already arrived." Jimin said with excitement heard in his voice. V sighed deeply and says, "What's the point of waiting for months?"

"Why?"

"He already moved on, Jimin, he already did."