Chpt. 2- The Mad Man and The Moron

~Nico Di Angelo~

I wince as Will pulls me over to archery.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Let go of my fricking arm! You're hurting me!" I complain. He stops walking then he turns around to face me.

"I'm not going to fall for that. I don't know if you know this, but I'm actually kinda somewhat smart."

Ha, what online test told you that?

"Fall for what you moron?"

"If I let go you're either going to shadow travel or run away, and stop being so mean." He says pouting. I start chuckling.

What a moron.

"Why are you laughing?"

Cause your an idiot.

"Your such a fucking moron." I say laughing.

"Nico? You okay buddy? I-I've never seen you laugh before." He says in a concerned tone causing me to laugh harder. "S-stay right here." He stutters before running somewhere. As soon as he's out of sight I stand up straight and I start walking to my cabin.

What a boob.

~Will Solace~

I run to the archery range as fast as I can.

"Will what's wrong?" Hazel asks.

"It's Nico." I say and she looks like she's going to vomit.

"W-what? What happened?"

"He's finally lost it."

"What?"

"Just come with me." I say grabbing her hand. When we get to the spot where Nico and I were standing I notice that he's gone.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean when you said Nico's finally lost it?"

"He was laughing like a mad man."

"Oh my gods Will. Nico was only trying to get away from you."

"Ooooohhhhhhh"

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh"

"Haha Oops."

"Oh my gods I can't believe they let you be the head doctor and the archery instructor." Hazel whispers walking away.

"Hey! That was mean." I say sticking my tongue out at her.

"Very mature." She says sarcastically.

"I was trying to be funny." I whisper as she walks away.

Every time I try to be funny or ironic everyone always shoots me down. All I ever do is try to make everyone happy but they just think that I'm stupid. I hate it. Maybe I just won't fake anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed part two of Love Wins!!!! Don't forget to like, comment, and share with your friends!!! Thank you for reading!!!!