"You don't have to tell me that." Jin says with a chuckle, "Apologize to Jungkook."

"Uhh--"

"I think I can't forgive you but I can't tell if Jungkook will do." Jin forms a subtle smile to the boy, "I knew it, you still love him."

"Shut up." V says, while Jin chuckles at the fool boy, "I'm going."

Two weeks passed. V still doesn't make a move to get his ex boyfriend back to him, he still doesn't have the courage, or maybe fears rejection. Jungkook would only brush him away. He always try his best to call the boy's attention, like calling for Jungkook's name and waiting for Jungkook to walk by passing his class. He even dared once to put his tray of food at Jungkook's table, but the boy stood up leaving him alone. Now, all he can do is look at the boy from afar. And every time he sees Jungkook with Jin, he loses his confidence.

"When will I get to talk to you?" He whispers to himself, while he was taking his lunch with Suga at the cafeteria, and staring at Jungkook from afar.

A person inlove always goes through suffering in pain. It is hard to prevent that. We found ourselves missing someone, and realize how important that person is once you lose that person.

Jin spotted V at the school's lobby, he decided to talk to the boy, "V." He called. V faced him and asks, "Why?"

"I thought you still love him."

"Uhm, yeah."

"Why aren't you doing something to make him go back to you?" Jin laughs with sarcasm, "I guess you don't love him at all."

"I do!" V defended quickly.

"Then, do something. Don't just stare at him, nothing will happen."

V sighed as he watch Jin walking away from him. Why can't I just tell Jungkook to be mine again? He asks himself. Jin was a more romantic person compared to him, it would be easy for Jin to win Jungkook's love. But it's still Jungkook's decision, to who will his heart fall for between the two boys.

That Sunday, V gathers all his courage to ask the boy out. If he doesn't make a move now, he will regret it. His heart starts beating fast again, why am I getting so damn nervous? He whispers while waiting for Jungkook to answer the call.

"Uhm, hello?"

His heart skipped a beat as he heard Jungkook's voice. He starts having those tingling feeling, being excited to have a conversation with the pretty boy.

"Are you going to talk to me or what?" Jungkook sounded rude but V didn't mind, he bet this boy just wanted to act mad at him.

"C-ca-can.. we m-meet to-today?" V spoke with a stutter due to his nervousness, "P-pl-please?"

"Where?"

"At t-the amusement p-park that we went before.."

"Okay."

"I'll b-be there in a minute." V gulped, trying to calm himself, "See you."

V dressed himself with plain white long sleeves paired with plaid shorts. He wears his white sneakers. He wishes that this day will make him and Jungkook get back together. Finally, he gets to date the boy after a long time. He missed this feeling, dressing himself handsomely to look perfect for the pretty boy he loves the most.

He spotted Jungkook at the park, looking around, probably searching for him. He taps Jungkook's shoulders and hides, "Yah!" Jungkook yelled. Oh, how I missed that voice, V says in his mind.

"Uhh, L-let's go."

"Can you just speak normally? You've been speaking abnormally." Jungkook says with his eyebrows crooked.

"Uhm, yeah."

The two went inside with linked arms, V was too awkward, he cannot even take a straight look at the younger. Meanwhile, the younger was busy looking at the park's map.

"D-do you w-want to go at the haunted house?"

"You hate that."

"I like it, whatever you like, I'll like it." V said resulting Jungkook to smile, V grins back as he saw his crush's angelic smile. This smile is for me, he thought.

They went in to the haunted house. Jungkook looks really excited as he was smiling widely ear to ear. As they went deeper to the house, Jungkook takes V's hand and intertwines into his hand. V felt his body weaken feeling the boy's touch he missed so much.

Jungkook looked at V and said, "You might get lost." He chuckled.

They were able to survive the creepy ride, Jungkook released his hold on V's hand after that. V puts his hand on his right cheek, feeling if it's real. Jungkook pointed at another ride again, V agreed quickly. V agreed to any rides that Jungkook liked, even where the boy wanted to eat.

He wanted to show off that he is now an understanding boyfriend and not the prideful fool. They were walking around the part of the park where there are full of different kinds of flowers.

Jungkook was amazed at the wonderful creation, they were not able to see these things the last time. V takes his courage to pull for the younger's hand this time. He swings his hand to touch the boy's hand on purpose, then he decides to intertwine his hand with the other.

V slowly takes a glance at Jungkook who didn't mind walking while holding hands with him. As they came to the end of the flower display, Jungkook looks at him and to their hands.

"I don't want to lose you again." V said with a serious tone.

Jungkook snorts and smiles, "Let's take a last walk around."

"Even a hundred times walk with you will be fine." V joked.

The two spent their day wisely without making a fight like what happened the last time they went. It's indeed memorable compared to before.

"I need to go home early." Jungkook said without taking a look at the elder male, "Sorry."

"We can't watch the fireworks display." V pouted, making Jungkook to crook a smile, "Next time." The younger said.

Taehyung walked Jungkook home. The younger boy waved goodbye to the elder boy with a smile, before Jungkook enters his house, V came back to him and back hugs him, "Thankyou, Jungkook."

Jungkook closed his eyes for a second and opens it, pushing V's arms away from him, breaking the hug.

"I hope you'll be a good boyfriend to Jimin." Jungkook forced a smile.

"Yah! We're not--" The younger male didn't let V's sentence to finish as Jungkook went in and closed the door.

Taehyung thought that the boy would run for him, and still accept him. But, the night passed, there were no text messages or calls from the boy, the goodnight text messages he sent were ignored, then Monday came, V went to school with his hair brushed up, showing off his forehead. He was looking forward seeing the boy, so he styled his hair neatly. Then, he just heard from his classmate that Jungkook went to US as an exchanged student for spring semester.

"He left without telling me?" V chuckles while he was about to cry.

Jimin came closer to his seat rubbing his back, "Don't be sad, V. He will come back soon."

V walked out of the room and went to Jin's class, he goes inside and yelled for Jin's name without minding the attention he was getting. Jin rolled his eyes before approaching the boy. He pulled V out of the classroom to prevent his class from hearing the boy's cursing words for him, which he is very sure it is about Jungkook since the news broke out already.

They went to the staircase, and Jin checked if there are students first before asking, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"You didn't told me that Jungkook will go to the US!" V released a frustated sigh, "When will I see him again?"

"I thought.. I thought he told you about that the day you guys went out."

"He didn't."

"His flight was that night as well." Jin chuckled, "He still went to meet you before leaving."