🌠011; BANSHEES PREDICT DEATH

—☆★☆★☆

"Lydia?" Malia says in a questioning tone to the Martin girl, who seemed distracted in her thoughts, the Tate girl repeating. "Lydia!"

Lydia looks at Malia slowly, her seeing her showing her the test paper.

Malia shake her paper with a smile. "Look, i passed!"

Kira smiling at Malia, trying to back her up.

Lydia's eyes casted down on the mark, scrunching up her face in disapproval.

C-

Lydia hums, her disappointingly looking at her. "...c minus..."

"It's more helpful when your notes aren't in code."

Coach Finstock reached towards the girls, him disappointingly looking at Malia. "Disappointed, Malia, profoundly disappointed."

Malia sighs out, looking down at her paper, a frown appearing on her lips.

"I'll send you my notes." Lydia states with a sigh.

"It's over, the computer's off, no more assassins, no more dying." Kira sighs out in relief.

"Not yet." Lydia whispers.

"Yes, it is, i-well, we saw it, it appeared on our computers, no more, no more trauma, no more core, no more death, no more people trying to set us on fire..." Serena positively says.

Malia looks away from the three, her remembering what had happened that night, making it her business not to say anything.

I mean, it's entirely up to Bree.

Malia then shrugs, her deeply exhaling.

                   —☆★☆★☆

Out on the school hallway, dark orbs that belonged to Sabrina Santiago stares at Scott McCall, who was at a far distance, him looking at her, as if he knew something.

The Siphoner nibbled on her bottom lip, groaning out, making a run for it as she saw him walking towards her.

Sabrina walked a few distance, her going up a staircase, then turning a corner, softly sighing out, but then her eyes widened, seeing Scott right in front of her, jumping backwards, clearly alarmed by his presence.

"How'd you...?" Sabrina asks in surprise, her looking back, then at him. "Obviously! You're a Werewolf, you have speed, but, so do i." Sabrina nervously smiles.

Sabrina went to make herself disappear, but Scott grabbed onto her wrist, him with a serious expression on his face. "Why are you running away from me?"

Sabrina scoffs nervously. "Me? Running from you! No, i-i'm not running from you, what makes you think that? I just have a lot of energy to waste." Sabrina anxiously rambles.

"And a lot of secrets to pour out." Scott hints.

Sabrina stares at him for a while. "Why? ...what do you know?"

Scott rolls his eyes with a smile. "Bree, it's okay, i know."

Sabrina blankly stares at him in confusion. "You know? You know what?"

Scott whispers to her. "I know..."

                   —☆★☆★☆

"I knew, since a week ago, when Rena and Sebastian went into the basement and heard the explosion, i was there, i got your scent and Malia's." Scott states.

"You knew...?" Sabrina frowns.

"I knew."

"You probably think i'm sort of a psychopath, but, when i was nine that was different, but now, i have the ultimate control, a-and, i wanted to help Malia-." Sabrina defensively says.

"...so, you set him on fire?" Scott slowly asks.

"He had a lighter in his hands..." Sabrina shrugs. "And, you know, Sheriff says it'll come off like the guy tried to kill his self, i mean, which judge would believe that a girl with magical abilities killed an assassin?" Sabrina scoffs, lightly smiling.

Sabrina sighs out, looking at Scott anxiously. "Oh, god---you hate me, don't you?"

"No, no, i don't, but, just---next time, tell me, okay?" Scott softly says.

Sabrina scoffs with a shrug. "Malia knew."

"Does Rena know?" Scott asks.

Sabrina shook her head. "I didn't tell her."

Scott frowns at her. "Why not?"

Sabrina sighs out, faintly smiling at him, her not saying anything to him.

                   —☆★☆★☆

As night has fallen, the clouds seemed to be looking a little unsettled, becoming grey and even more grey that gradually turned into a dark color, scattered rain showered down from the sky, a loud roaring sound echoing from the sky.

"Bree...?" Derek whispers softly against the girl's ear, feeling something coming.

Sabrina and Derek was inside her house since Scott and Kira was using the loft, the raven haired Siphoner lying on the raven haired Werewolf, the thunderous rain clapping from the outside.

"You're hearing it too, aren't you? You're feeling something, right?" Derek whispers.

"I'm a Siphoner not a Banshee, they feel, i take." Sabrina reminds.

"Yeah, and they also predict death." Derek reminds.

"Please don't say whatever it is you're thinking." Sabrina pleads with him with her eyes.

"What if it's true?" Derek asks.

"Please, don't." Sabrina whispers out, her head softly rested against his.

The door was swung open, a soaking wet Lydia Martin standing in front of Sabrina Santiago.

Sabrina confusingly looking at the Banshee. "Lydia? Are you-." Sabrina cuts herself off, seeing her condition. "...did you just walk through the rain?"

"Lydia? Why aren't you saying anything?" Sabrina strangely stares at the girl, who seemed as if she was in a tracks.

Serena Santiago was upstairs in her room, lying by her window, her legs on the wall, her light brown eyes looking out the window.

An ear piercing scream echoed all throughout the house, the Heretic sliding from the window, her feeling like her room was shaking from the scream, little blurry lines was all that she saw, trying to catch her breath.

"...Lydia?" Serena whispers breathlessly.

Lydia shakily stood on the doorstep, her anxiously staring at the couple.

"Was that a-." Serena was saying, rushing down the stairs.

"Lydia...?" Serena whispers.

"I told you so." Derek sighs out, turning to look at a horrified Sabrina.

Sabrina shook her head, whispering out, still terrified.

"I don't believe."

                   —☆★☆★☆

                   —☆★☆★☆—