🌠002; WILD CARD

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Xylazine."

Deaton was seen holding up a big sized tranquilizer. "It's a tranquilizer, for horses, for a Werecoyote, expect it to work in seconds."

"Are we going to put her down?" Sabrina questions, curiosity within her dark orbs.

"No, we're trying to save her, because, even though she's a wild animal, she's still a human inside the body." Stiles then sighs out, explaining to her.

Isaac then raised a hand. "But, i'm open to the suggestion."

Stiles rolls his eyes at the Lahey, clearly annoyed to him. "You're not helping."

"...back to situation, i only have three, so, whoever is shooting has to be a damn good shot." Deaton then glances at the teens.

"Allison's a perfect shot." Sabrina informs with a smile.

"She used to be." Serena pessimistically comments.

Sabrina then looks over at her sister, then looking away, her looking at Deaton with a hint of confidence in her voice. "Allison's perfect."

"Say that to the arrow that almost went through my forehead." Serena mumbles.

"You're fine, you wouldn't have died either way." Sabrina shrugs, Serena gaping at her in shock.

Sabrina then sighs out. "Look, Allison can do it, all right?"

Isaac then scoffs, couldn't help but negatively commenting. "That's if we find that thing."

Stiles groans, feeling frustrated with the tall Beta. "Okay, seriously, what's the point of him? Besides the excessive negativity? And scarf."

Stiles eyed the scarf around Isaac's neck. "What's with the scarf anyways? It's sixty-five degrees out."

"Maybe, i'm asking the question that no one else wants to ask–––how do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl in nine years?" Isaac bluntly asks.

"I can." Scott says.

Stiles squints his eyes at his best friend. "...y-you can?"

"Yeah, remember the time when Peter had us locked in the school? In the gym, he able to make me turn with just by the sound of his voice, Deucalion did the same thing in distillery." Scott reminds.

Deaton then sighs out. "This is a Werecoyote, Scott, who knows if it'll even work? If you can find someone to teach you–––."

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"...that's why you called Derek first." Stiles then answers.

"Yeah, i could try it on my own, but, if i do, then, i'm afraid that i wouldn't be able to change back." Scott desperately says.

"Maybe–––we need an Alpha, a real Alpha?" Sabrina then says.

Scott then looks at her in offense. "I am an Alpha."

"An Alpha that's afraid to turn." Sabrina states.

Scott then sighs out. "Great! I'm an Alpha with performing issues."

"I wouldn't exactly trust Peter." Isaac comments.

"...the twins?" Serena suggests.

"Yeah, you see–––no one has exactly kept in contact with them, and neither has they been seen." Stiles then comments with a sigh.

"True, but a certain red haired Banshee that we all know has." Sabrina grins.

"Strawberry blonde." Stiles corrects, confusing her.