🌠002; RESEMBLANCE

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

The next morning, at the Beacon Hills High School, out on the lacrosse field, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski was seen now making their entrance out on the field, just as the same time Coach was instructing all the players about their first tasks.

"Let's go! One-on-one up from the top!" Coach instructed.

Coach's eyes then looked at a dark blonde haired teen with blue eyes, who goes by the name of Jackson Whittemore, running around the field.

Coach then called out to dark blonde. "Jackson! Take a long stick today!"

Jackson obeyed the man's instruction, doing as told, then soon the game started to play, the teen doing what he does best, giving it his all.

"That's how you do it, Jackson, that's how you do it!" Coach proudly says from the sidelines.

Jackson smugly smirked at this praise.

Coach's eyes then went to Scott, who was standing in the front of the line, completely distracted, this caused an irritation to appear on the man's face.

"McCall! What are you doing?" Coach shouted at the teen.

Scott jumping at the loud voice of the Coach, then looked at him, seeing him looking at someone, then he looked at the person, only to see his arch-nemesis, Jackson Whittemore, smirking smugly at him.

Scott clenched his jaw, gripping onto his own lacrosse stick, glaring angrily at the larger teen.

"He's mine."

A new voice says, walking nearby the stands.

Sabrina Santiago looked on at practice, Scott had told her that lacrosse was a really great game, so she just needed to be sure.

The teen-witch was engrossed in practice, but her attention was soon pulled away by a red head with fair skin and big green eyes.

"Sorry?" Sabrina frowned at the red head's statement.

"Him, that handsome looking one, the blonde? He's mine." Lydia proudly says, her eyes staring lovingly at the lacrosse captain.

Sabrina just smiled at her, slowly nodding. "Great."

"My name's Lydia Martin." The red smirked.

"Oh, uh, well-." Sabrina was saying.

"Sabrina Santiago and your sister's Serena? Am i right? You two moved from a small town in Louisiana, right?" Lydia asked.

Sabrina widened her eyes in shock at the girl. "U-uh, yeah, how'd you..."

"I have spies everywhere, it's literally my job to know these kind of things." Lydia smirked.

Jackson was seen throwing Scott onto the grassy field, mockingly taunting him, angering the brunette, and it also didn't help that Coach continued with the taunts.

This caused the McCall's eyes to glow a golden color, his fangs coming out of his mouth, answering Coach in a tight voice, letting out a small animalistic growl.

Sabrina, as well as the others being completely oblivious to Scott was turning into a wolf.

Sabrina placed her hands by her mouth, muttering a spell through her fingers.

Jackson tried to get the ball but it ended up him losing it everytime, Scott catching it everytime.

Scott was so confused how this happened, his anger slowly washing away, Jackson growing angrier by the second.