🌠006; UNDER CONTROL

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

A trail of blood was seen stained across the floorings, in the upper part of the church, footsteps that belonged to Sebastian Blackstone was seen walking up the stairs, trickle of blood dripping onto his shoes.

Sebastian then looked upwards, him seeing the blood flowing onto the steps, red deep stained blood, not once stopping.

Sebastian then followed the trail of blood, him then abruptly stopping as he caught the scent of a familiar girl.

Serena, noticing her sister sitting by the staircase, her back against the wall in an unconscious state, blood stained her black dress, coated her hands, dripping from her fingers, her skin so pale, not like her natural tan skin, her hair all messed up.

The sound of dripping of blood that trailed down Sabrina's fingers, sounded so loud in Serena's ears, her hazel eyes looking down at the droplets of blood that slowly came down her hands.

Serena's breathing came out as heavy, her eyes slowly turning black, dark veins crawling from underneath her eyes, fangs escaping from her mouth.

Serena then dug her fangs into Sabrina's neck, after losing all control.

This caused, the once unconscious Sabrina, to gain consciousness, the pain swirling all through her body, her eyes widening, gasping out in horror, eyes showing pain, everything that her face couldn't tell.

Serena then roughly pulls away, Sabrina's eyes staring at her, heart racing so loud, not believing the sight she was seeing.

Serena's fangs went back, turning into normal human teeth, blood coating her lips, veins removed from her face, her eyes turning back to normal.

Serena's eyes was filled with guilt as she stares at her sister.

"All right, come on, get up." Sebastian softly says, holding up his girlfriend.

"No, no, Bree, please don't be afraid of me, please." Serena pleads.

"Bree." Sebastian cautiously says, crouching down in front of the Siphoner.

Sabrina slightly pulled her feet closer to herself.

"Listen to me, first, you need to drink this, you look wrecked, so..." Sebastian trails off.

Sebastian then bit into his wrist, offering it to her.

Sabrina just stares at her sister, who had a desperate look in her eyes.

"Bree! You have to drink this, come on, this isn't the time to be stubborn." Sebastian says in frustration.

Sabrina just stares at her sister, Serena slightly nodding.

Sabrina slowly glanced at Sebastian, him moving his wrist towards her, her slowly drinking from his wrist.

Sabrina was seen slowly pulling away, Sebastian's wrist slowly healing, him seeing the disgusted expression on her face, made him chuckle.

"Yeah, i know, it's terrible." Sebastian says in an understanding tone.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Now, that i am completely healed, i just–––i just want to be alone, so, please, don't follow me." Sabrina looks at her sister.

Sabrina then got up, going to walk away, but was then stopped by her sister's voice.

"You don't hate me, do you?" Serena nervously asks.

Sabrina then swiftly turns around, a blank stare in her eyes, walking towards her.