🌠005; CODE NAME

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

So, the Walcott's were the first–––at least, the first to know about, four murders–––Sean, his brother, and their parents, they were killed by a professional assassin, called 'the mute'.

Weapon of choice, military tomahawk.

It paid a visit to Bree and Rena, but seemed to had it out for Rena, whilst advising Bree about Derek.

But, then–––the mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine.

Next, it was Demarco, he delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house...

And, got decapitated outside his car...

Then, last night–––twenty three year old Carrie Hudson–––.

                   —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"It's a deadpool, a hit-list of supernatural creatures." Scott showed the paper to Sheriff. "This is only part of it, the rest still has to be de-coded."

"Who found this?" Sheriff curiously asks.

"Lydia..." Serena trails off.

"You're on it..." Sheriff says, looking at the Heretic.

"Yeah–––um, i know." Serena gulps nervously.

"And so is-." Sheriff was saying.

"Yeah–––she doesn't know and i haven't really told her who broke the list." Serena says with a sigh.

"All right, well, who did?" Sheriff questions.

"Uh, Allison...?" Scott hesitantly says.

"Understandable..." Sheriff looks at Serena. "But, confusing." Sheriff looks at Scott.

"But, how'd Lydia figure this out?" Sheriff questions.

"Well, she sorta transcript it without realizing..." Stiles trails off.

"Banshee?" Sheriff asks.

Stiles nods. "Banshee."

Sheriff sighs out. "Wonderful."

"Now, i guess–––Lydia's working on the other two keys." Serena says with shrug.

                   —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"...you still wear the necklace."

Sabrina, whom was sitting on a counter at Derek's loft, stares at the man with a strange stare. "I'm wearing the necklace, I know that."

"Is that why you called me over? To talk about the necklace?" Sabrina questions.

Sabrina stares at Derek, noticing an expression that consists of disappointment and anger, her frowning her dark brows. "... you're angry, not very surprising, but you're disappointed."

"I called you here, for two reasons–––you seem to have locked your magic away because of-." Derek was saying.

"I know, i know, i already got the lecture from my sister, okay? Thank you!" Sabrina frustratedly sighs out.

Her kicking her legs forward, pressing her palms on her side, pushing her body forward, causing herself to jump off of the counter.

"What's the other reason...?" Sabrina curiously asks.

"Where are we?" Derek asks.

Sabrina confusingly looks at him, her dark orbs then looking around with a hilarious scoff, her then looking back at Derek. "At your loft, obviously."