🌠005; BLOOD BATH

—☆★☆★☆—

"How was you relationship with your mother?"

Sabrina Santiago, who was sitting behind a desk inside the interrogation room, stares right back at the detective right in front of her.

Sabrina shrugs, slightly shaking her head. "Fine."

Inside another interrogation room, was another detective, talking with someone else.

"How was your relationship with your father?"

Serena sighs out, leaning back onto the chair, calmly staring at the detective.

"How was your relationship with your father?" Serena retorts.

"How about we talk about your father?" The detective faked a smile.

Serena breaks out into a joyful smile. "It was fantastic."

The detective that was with Serena stares suspiciously at her, as did the one that was with Sabrina.

The detectives then was seen walking out of the rooms, meeting up with each other.

"She isn't a very easy person to read, but, i could clearly tell that she was lying, and she seemed awfully good at it, what a bitch!" The detective says, clearly talking about Sabrina.

"Hm, and her sister seemed awfully calm about the entire thing."

"Think either did it?"

"I think, they're protecting each other."

Sabrina and Serena soon met up with each other, Sabrina smiling awkwardly at her.

"Hey." Sabrina smiles.

Sabrina then went to hug Serena, but, seeing Serena back away, caused her to frown.

"Rena?" Sabrina whispers.

Serena backed away even more from her, shaking her head at her.

"Don't get too close." Serena warns.

Serena then turned away so she won't have to see that heartbreaking look on her sister's face.

Serena sighs out, sucking back in the tears, then walking away from her.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Blood that was of the color of dark red was seen staining on the walls and floors, it's like inside the Santiago's household had become a bloodbath.

All that stained the house was the blood of Roman Santiago and Isabella Santiago.

The bloody bodies of the Witches was seen stretched out of the house.

Sabrina staring at the bodies as she stood in a corner.

Serena, noticing the bodies from afar, gulped in panic, heart racing so loud against her rib cage, still not able to withstand the sight or sense of so much blood.

Serena then quickly disappeared from the area, appearing as if she wasn't even there.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Inside a latin church, where most of Serena Santiago and Sabrina Santiago's relatives was seen ascending towards, coming to together to notice the death ceremony of both of the young Siphoners' parents.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Sebastian whispers to Serena.

Serena scoffs. "Of course, i am, it's a funeral, what's the worse that can happen?"

"And where's Bree? We're supposed to be doing the Eulogy together, she was going to do half of it, where's she? Is she coming? Oh! She isn't, is she? Oh, this is so bad." Serena panicked.

"Relax, okay? She'll be here." Sebastian soothingly whispers in her ear.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Sabrina was sitting on the upper part of the church, her tapping edge of the pen on an empty page, she was trying to figure out on what to say, but couldn't, it's like her mind was completely blank.

A tall shadowed figure was seen hovering over the Siphoner, Sabrina then looking up, standing up and noticing the unfamiliar face.

Aiden Steiner.

Sabrina didn't even know who he was, since she never really met him before, she thought he was one of the Witches.

Sabrina smiles. "Hi, you're distant, aren't you?"

"Very." Aiden says with a nod.

"Um, uh...i was just finishing up, oh, you know, i'm supposed to be working on a speech, but can't figure out what to say." Sabrina sighs out.

"You don't think there's anything good to say about your parents?" Aiden questions.

Sabrina shrugs. "I don't really do these speeches."

"Right, but, i think you'll be better at something."

"Like what?" Sabrina confusingly questions.

"Bait." Aiden wickedly says.

"Bait? What are you even talking about?" Sabrina confusingly asks.

Sabrina's eyes then widened in realization. "Wait, who are you-?"

A knife was seen being impaled into the girl's stomach, her gasping out in shock and horror and agony.

The knife was seen slowly being pulled out, Aiden softly holding onto her, gently placing her on the ground.

Serena, who was downstairs with the others, bounced her knee up and down, her impatient about where her sister could be.

"Where's-." Serena impatiently asks.

A drip of blood fell onto the face of Serena, the girl touching her face, catching the high stench of blood, made her lowly growls.

"Rena? Calm down." Sebastian worriedly says, caressing her shoulder.

Serena slowly closed her eyes, calming herself down, opening her eyes.

Sebastian then heard the sound of something trailing across the edge of the ceiling, him then looking up slowly.

Sebastian gaped in shock, seeing so much blood dripping from the ceiling.

Where's it coming from?

                    —☆★☆★☆—