🌠001; ACCIDENTS

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Freshmen, tons and tons of freshmen..."

Lydia's green eyes glanced at all the new and unfamiliar teenagers that walked into the halls, a smirk placed onto her lips.

Allison, who was by her locker, was seen shoving books inside the locker, her then closing the locker, looking at Lydia with a look of amusement.

"You mean, fresh boys? They're fourteen, Lydia." Allison reminds.

Lydia shrugs. "Eh, some are more mature than others."

Lydia's eyes then glanced at Allison, seeing her eyes following someone.

Lydia then saw the familiar dark eyed, raven haired girl, walking inside a classroom.

Lydia amusingly smirks. "Oh, i see!"

Allison then frowns at Lydia. "What do you see?"

"The reason why you didn't want to go on the double date, still carrying a torch for her? Still not over her yet?" Lydia smirks.

Allison's face became flushed, then scoffs. "No one's carrying anything!"

"Oh, it's so obvious you still like her, why don't you two get back together?" Lydia then questions.

Allison sighs out. "She has other problems than me."

"...so, you're not denying that you still made the biggest mistake of your life?" Lydia smirks.

"Shouldn't we be getting to class? And here we are, standing here..." Allison scoffs in frustration.

Allison then walks away, Lydia smirking, whilst following after her.

Just in time, a pair of twins was seen walking through the halls, leather black jackets, motorbike helmets in both their hands, confident looks on their faces.

Lydia quickly became intrigued by this, her smirking at one of them.

Aiden Steiner.

"Best first day back." Lydia flirtatiously says.

"Hm, specially the part where your own dog bit you." Allison sarcastically says, pulling her with her.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Is anyone---is it taken?" Allison awkwardly asks, standing in front of the seat that Sabrina was sitting in.

Sabrina gave Allison a smile. "Oh, i don't think it is, you can take it."

Allison shyly smiles, softly biting her lip, taking the seat.

Allison then slightly turns around, looking at her with a nervous but hopefully look.

"Things aren't awkward between us, is it?"

Sabrina shrugs, shaking her head. "Why would anything be awkward between us?"

"Just 'cause you broke up with me, thinking you were hurting me, no awkwardness here." Sabrina smiles, sarcasm dripping from her tongue.

"Bree-." Allison regretfully says.

Bree smiles at her. "I won't hold it over your head."

"...so, uh, how's your sister?" Allison hesitantly asks.

"She got into an accident, how do you think she is?" Sabrina snapped.

Sabrina shook her head, an apologetic look in her eyes. "Sorry."

Just then everyone's phone was heard going off, everyone looking at each other strangely, then at their phones.

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness."

An unfamiliar female voice read the message, her red leather heels clicking across the floors as she entered inside the classroom.

"...she looks evil." Sabrina whispers.

Stiles, who was sitting next to her, sighs out at her accusation.

"You can't just go around calling people evil." Stiles says.

"You said the same about Matt." Sabrina says in an obvious tone.

"Yeah, w-well-."

"W-well, what?" Sabrina mocks.

"You, ravenette, what did i just say?"

"Actually, the name's Sabrina Santiago, i go by Bree." Sabrina snapped.

"And you said...you said, no talking or you'll squash me with you six inch heels??" Sabrina awkwardly asks.

Jennifer stares at the teen up and down. "Next time pay attention."

"What the hell is her problem?" Sabrina frowns.

"Maybe she heard you calling her 'evil', now you're on her 'hit list'." Stiles jokes with a shrug.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Inside the hospital morgue, a medical examiner was seen thoroughly examining a dead body on the metal table.

The medical examiner then reached for one of his tools behind him.

Serena Santiago, whose body was laid on a table in the corner, her eyes was seen opening, her then gasping out as if she had woken up from a bad dream.

The medical examiner dropped his tool, seeing this action, thinking she was dead.

Apparently she's not.

Serena then sat up, her then looking down at herself, seeing herself on a metal table.

Serena then looked at the medical examiner, jumping off of the table.

"Hey-."

Serena then pulled back, a confused frown on her face as she saw his eyes rolling to the back of his head, then falling to the ground.

"...uh, okay?"

"I'll just go ask someone else." Serena shrugs, walking out of the morgue.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Melissa McCall was seen walking nearby, an empathetic look on her face, quietly mumbling to herself.

"Mom? You okay?" Scott softly asks.

"Poor girl, lost her only sister, her twin, you know, i'm not one to know anything about losing a twin, but, i bet it sucks." Melissa then sighs out.

"...yeah, she's not dealing very well." Scott says after an awkward pause.

Scott's eyes then noticed a tall girl with tan skin, long raven hair that clearly matched Serena's.

Scott rapidly blinks at this sight.

"Her only sibling is dead." Melissa sighs out.

"You sure about that?" Scott asks in a daze.

Melissa frowns at her son. "Yes, i saw it."

"Look at that." Scott whispers.

Melissa frowns, then looks at what Scott was looking at, then saw Serena all good as new, looking around.

Melissa gaped at this, extremely confused and shocked.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—