🌠004; OH, THAT POOR KID

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

Running through the high school, was Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, them hurrying after a young freshmen that Scott had apparently sunk his fangs into, but the teens thought they were acting as if they were insane.

"Hey, Liam!" Scott calls out, gaining his attention. "We need to talk."

Liam had roughly turned around, him angrily glaring at them. "You need back the hell up! The both of you."

"C-can you just listen to us half a second?" Scott sighs out, Liam staring at him angrily, Scott awkwardly fumbling with his words. "Liam–––we're brothers now."

Stiles groans, staring at him in disbelief. "Oh my god, that's the..." Stiles realized that's the same thing that Derek once told him.

"Rena, please." Sabrina sighs out, closing her locker, her rolling her eyes. "I know i messed up, okay?"

"You almost died because of me, twice, okay? Don't have to keep reminding me about that, okay?" Sabrina says annoyed.

Sabrina went to walk away but Serena held onto her hand, Sabrina looking at her hand then at her.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but, you can't keep your magic locked away because of what happened that night-." Serena was saying in a quiet tone.

Sabrina roughly shakes her hand from Serena's, a look of anger in her eyes. "You wasn't there, you still have the person you love, alive! But, not me! So–––don't try and lecture me, okay?"

"Bree, you have Derek..." Serena sighs out softly.

Sabrina scoffs. "Do i? Because, i feel like i don't."

"Bree." Serena sighs out.

"Stop!" Sabrina angrily hissed.

The lockers of the hall that they were in, swung open, then closed, the open.

Serena gasps, looking around, her then staring at her sister in shock. "Bree."

Sabrina shrugs with a smirk. "Guess, it's all coming back to me."

"This isn't a joke, make it stop!" Serena shouts.

Sabrina squints her eyes at her. "Joke?"

Liam confusingly looks at him, still angry though. "What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me?"

Scott awkwardly clears his throat. "That bite–––th-that bite is a gift."

Stiles rolls his eyes as if he was done with Scott. "Scott, please, please, stop! Just stop!" The Stilinski then looking at the Dunbar in frustration. "You! We're trying to help you, y-you little runt."

Liam squints his eyes at Stiles. "By kidnapping me?"

Stiles sighs out. "Just to be clear, Scott was the one that kidnapped you, i just aided and abetted."

"Liam, look, something's going to happen to you, something big." Scott seriously says.

Liam rolls his eyes. "Nothing's going to happen to me." Liam raised a side of his shirt, showing his side that was completely healed. "Nothing!"

Liam then soon walked away, in an angered huff, Scott and Stiles staring at each other in worry this time.

Sabrina had noticed that Scott and Stiles seemed so persistent on talking to Liam, but he seemed so angry at them.

Stiles had soon left the area, Sabrina walking towards Scott, who seemed lost in his own world.

"Why were you guys husseling that poor kid?" Sabrina asks, Scott slightly flinching at her.