🌠005; THE DARK SPIRIT

-⁠☆★☆★☆-

Serena Santiago was seen letting out shaky breaths, her light brown eyes blinking softly, as she looked up, her long raven hair resting on her bed, her then slowly sitting up, the effect of the what the five figures did to her has completely worn away.

"Rena..."

"Did you---." Serena says, cutting herself off.

"Bree's okay, she's fine." Sebastian assures.

"No, no, i meant---i wasn't talking about her---oh, that sounded extremely insensitive, didn't it?" Serena slightly winced.

"Did you even see them?" Serena then asks.

Sebastian confusingly frowns at her. "See who?"

"The five of them..." Serena whispers.

Sebastian's light blue eyes stares into her light brown ones, getting close to her. "Five of who???"

"When i---found Bree, i saw five of them around her, and they came after me, they wore black, with these masks on their faces, and the-there eyes-." Serena shakily whispers.

"What about their eyes, Rena?" Sebastian curiously asks.

"Their eyes were glowing a green yellowish color, kind of like a firefly, and it seemed---seemed almost soulless..." Serena gulps.

"And where---where's my sister?" Serena glanced around the room.

"...thought you'd never asks." Sebastian whispers under his breath.

Serena frowns her dark brows in confusion and anger. "Wh-what does that mean?"

Sebastian sighs out, ignoring her question. "Bree's fine, someone's with her, they're taking care of her, whilst of their self, they found her and you as i did."

-⁠☆★☆★☆-

"It's like something was almost ritualistic about it, like it was looking right into your soul."

Scott McCall and Isaac Lahey was with Allison Argent and Chris Argent in the Argent's apartment, Chris Argent telling them his recollection of those familiar figures that he had come across way before.

Isaac then comments. "That's the same thing it did to me..."

"That's the same thing it did to everyone." Allison rephrased.

Scott then corrects. "Not everyone---just the Werewolves.

"And, Lydia, Bree and Rena." Allison reminds.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural world." Argent states.

"It didn't affect Sebastian." Allison adds.

Isaac then shrugs. "Maybe they're afraid of someone shrouded by darkness."

"Wait, just a second---who was the guy they were looking for in Japan?" Isaac then asks.

"A Kumicho." Argent states. "A Yakuza boss..."

-⁠☆★☆★☆-

"Kira, is it?"

Kira Yukimura, who had her back turned, heard Aiden talking to her, her then turning around with a smile, nodding at him.

Aiden smirks. "Are you going to tell us what you are?"

Kira confusingly looks at the former Alpha, her feeling anxious. "Wh-what do you mean?"

Ethan sighs out, hoping his brother wasn't planning on doing anything insane. "...Aiden."