🌠001; GRIEF AND LOSS

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

"This doesn't seem bad." Stiles says to Lydia, as he himself, Sabrina and Lydia walked through the town.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia comments, looking over at him.

Stiles confusingly looks at the Banshee. "What's wrong with the plan?"

Sabrina Santiago, whom was walking forward, was listening to their conversation, her then replying to Stiles' question. "It's dumb."

Lydia nods in agreement, pointing at the raven haired girl, who glanced at them, Stiles gaping at the both of them, clearly offended.

"We're going to die." Lydia mumbles.

"Are you saying this as a Banshee?" Stiles then asks.

"I'm saying it as a person that doesn't want to die." Lydia pessimistically states.

"Well, would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" Stiles sassed.

Lydia sarcastically smiles. "This is the dumbest plan ever and we're all going to die."

"Thank you." Stiles states.

Lydia hums at him, a sarcastic smile on her face, Sabrina scoffs, an amused expression on her face.

                   —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"¿estamos aqui para la fiesta?"

Severo, one of the Calavera Hunters, eyed the three teenagers as they were coming over the border, him with a radio in his hands, speaking through it.

"tenemos visitas."

Severo then walked towards the group. "On the house, you know, most teenagers, don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

Lydia faked a smile. "We didn't come to drink."

Stiles took a cup with alcohol, the cup in between his lips, the liquid sliding down his throat and as he felt it hit his throat, a burning sensation vibrating through.

The Stilinski started to cough out, Severo chuckling, patting Stiles on his back, Lydia rolling her eyes as if she was done.

"He isn't really used to the taste..." Sabrina awkwardly smiles.

"Are you?" Severo asks the Latina.

Sabrina blankly stares at the Hunter. "Am i what?"

Severo chuckles. "Are you familiar with the taste?"

"She isn't here to drink." Lydia sharply says, holding onto her wrist.

                   —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Inside the Calavera's Compound where the three teens was inside, a woman that goes by the name of 'araya', seemed to know why they were here, but rather not give in so easily.

"Severo hates this music–––i've always loved this kind of music of youth, this especially, it has a savage energy." Araya states.

"That's why it's our kind of music, obviously, but, you know? Some tend to be driven away from that kind of music." Sabrina says. "Just like what you're doing."

"Do tell." Araya smirks.

"We're here for Derek Hale and we know you have him." Sabrina states.

Araya amusingly stares at her. "Is that so?"

"We know that you can be brought." Lydia then adds.

Just then, Stiles slammed a slab of cash on the table. "That's fifty thousand for Derek."