"I really don't know."

"We can't punish whoever did that thing to you." The principal said with a loud voice.

The secretary speaks saying, "I heard from students that it might be Kim Taehyung." She looked straight at Jungkook's eyes and asks, "Is it him?"

"Uhh." Jungkook gulped.

"You don't have to be scared, just tell us the truth."

"I really don't know."

"He is your ex boyfriend and from the same team, it will be easy for him to put those needles on your shoes." The secretary said making Jungkook speechless and unable to defend the boy. He still doesn't know the answer.

"Shall we hold a meeting with that boy?" The principal asked.

"Wait." Jungkook interrupted the principal and secretary's conversation, "Can I think of it first?"

"What?" They asked.

"I'm the one who got hurt so please let me think about it."

"Fine." They say, "We should give a punishment to whoever did that thing, this school wouldn't let this pass." The principal said.

"Thankyou." Jungkook thanked and bowed then left the school's office.

Jin was waiting for him again. Jungkook sighed deeply as he exited the office, "Don't think too hard." Jin patted his head.

Jungkook makes a subtle smile at him and asks, "Why do I have to tell them what I think when I don't even have an evidence? What if it's not--"

"Don't think about it. Let's just have fun, Jungkook." Jin cheered the younger boy and pulls the corners of Jungkook's lips, making the boy smile.

They spent the day walking around and eating good foods, it was enjoyable. The weather was also good. It was a perfect day for both of them, like the last year's fest, they spent time enjoying the events and such. Jungkook went home wearing a smile on his face, he was really happy spending time with his bestfriend who spoils him so much.

V went around with Suga and some other of his classmates. They spent the last day of sports fest teasing around, and playing. V tried his best to forget what he saw last time, about Jin and Jungkook. It gives him that uncomfortable feeling in his heart. He couldn't even smile widely like what he used to be.

-

-

-

That weekend, V couldn't stay still in his house, he wants to meet Jungkook and spend time with the boy he missed the most. Obviously, the boy would just brush him away. He was overthinking things on how to make things up with his ex boyfriend. Nothing came. He doesn't want to lose hope, if he still loves Jungkook, there is also a possibility that Jungkook still loves him too, he wished these thoughts would come true.

He was so pissed that he doesn't talk to his little brother and the maids asking him to eat. He locks himself in his bedroom, thinking and thinking.

His mind might burst because of overthinking. It's giving him a hard time imagining Jungkook dating Jin. He kept punching his pillows, releasing his anger. Maybe I should talk to Jin? He asks himself.

He calls for Jin's number in his contacts, and the boy answers him after ten seconds, "Why are you calling me?"

"Can I meet you today?"

"Why?" Jin asked in annoyance, "Why?" He repeated.

Then suddenly V hears someone's voice calling for Jin's name. He was very sure that the voice came from the one he loves, Jungkook, "Jin! Look at this!" It looks like the two were out for a date. V's hands were shaking hearing Jungkook's voice. Jin suddenly speaks, "I can't.. Maybe next time?"

"Yah! Jin! Who are you talking with?" Jungkook asks the elder male andV heard him very well. V decided to drop the call and let those two have their time together. He couldn't bare hearing Jungkook's excited voice while talking to Jin. The boy seems happy already, without him. Now that Jungkook had moved on, it will be hard for him to snatch the boy back in his arms.

Monday morning, V ate a light breakfast and went to school early. He just felt like it. He got welcomed with Suga giving him the results of their incentive points from the sports fest. Jimin smiled at him without saying a word, he smiled back and went to his seat.

Jungkook got an excuse letter for their third class. He was about to tell his opinion about his injury, and the principal asks him right away, "Who?"

"I'm not sure." Jungkook looks down on his lap, "I think it's not Taehyung."

"Then who could it be?"

"I'm still not sure." Jungkook gulps and asks, "It might be the higher year that we competed with."

The secretary showed the names of the soccer players from the other year that Jungkook was telling. They discussed and said that they will find evidence or search for someone that might have witnessed.

Jungkook went out of the office. He takes a stroll around the lobby waiting for the bell ring for lunch time. As the bell rings, Jin runs towards the lonely boy who waited for minutes. They ate lunch together, as always.

Classes were dismissed. The two boys went out of the school quickly, they are about to eat at the newly opened bakery that is not far enough from school, it was Jungkook's request.

"I'm full." Jungkook whined and crossed his arms, Jin asks for the bill and pays for them. Jungkook thanked his bestfriend for always paying their bills, he is really a spoiled bestfriend. He gets what he wants, as long as he is with Jin, the boy will follow what he likes and they can make the day enjoyable no matter what happens. They never had a fight that lasted a day, except for the time that Jin is in a relationship with Jimin where he was asked to stay away from Jungkook.

V was walking home, carrying his clutch bag cooly and one hand in his pocket. He stopped as the two boys went out from the bakery shop. Then he takes a step back, giving a distance to not let the two see him.

Jungkook's back was facing V while Jin was facing him. Jungkook wouldn't see him. Jin can see V, but he wasn't being obvious. He knows that it'll ruin his bestfriend's happy aura.

Should I continue walking and pass by them? V continues asking himself while staring at the two boys who were still talking in the middle of the side walk.

Jin takes a move forward.

"Wh-what are y-yo-you going to do, J-jin?" Jungkook was so damn nervous as the elder boy kept moving closer to him, and got wrapped by Jin's arms.

"Trust me." Jin whispers and slips his plump lips over Jungkook's soft lips. Jin broke the kiss and glared at V who was standing far behind Jungkook, his bestfriend was still in state of shock. He pulled for Jungkook's hand and clasped it firmly. They walked together while Jungkook's mind seems to be floating in clouds.

Jin glared at V again then faced back, "He's still inlove with Jungkook." He whispers to himself very softly that Jungkook wouldn't hear.

V faces back and walks in a fast way, he goes faraway from the scene, so no one would see him crying like a fool. He was already shedding tears as he was walking away, and heading to a park he once walked with Jungkook, he sits on one of the benches, "I didn't mean to hurt you, Jungkook." He mumbles while sobbing. Then he takes a look around the park where him and Jungkook shared wonderful moments together, his mind starts to remember how he and Jungkook broke up, where he left the boy crying as he decided to end their relationship.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." He apologized imagining that he is with his ex boyfriend, "I'm stupid."

He kept wiping his tears away, and his eyes were turning red due to the amount of tears, he couldn't take it anymore, he dials Jungkook's number at his phone and calls.

"Please, pick it up." He whispered while hearing Jungkook's ringing tone.

"Hello?" Jungkook answers. He can hear the boy sneezing, then says, "Uhh, I think you called the wrong number."

V gulps before saying the words, "Please don't be inlove with someone else."