Chapter 102 - Disappearing Act Pt.1

I looked around me and kept the scream that wanted to come out inside me as Esther had ruined everything for me and my family.

As I turned to my left and noticed that my father, uncles and brothers were all laid down on the floor and did not look good.

Kol, Elijah and Rebekah were to the right of me as they were holding onto Elena, Bonnie and Damon as they were trying to escape after what happened with my mother in law and Robert.

But what worried me the most at this moment was Nik, being that he was currently in my lap unconscious from what the hell Esther had thrown at him.

1 Week Ago

I opened my eyes and sighed as my brother was right, Esther was not anywhere to be found as I searched the grounds for her..

"Well she's not within our perimeter" I growled.

Dean frowned as Elijah rolled his eyes, "meaning that she is off planning our demise" he muttered.

I nodded as Finn sighed, "do we have any idea where she could have gone?" he asked.

I shook my head and looked at Nik, "darling any ideas?" I asked.

He shook his head as well, "nothing to be honest" he said.

I nodded as he smirked, "plus you know that mother doesn't really see eye to eye with me or my wife" he said.

Elijah sighed, "Niklaus is right," he explained.

Nik smirked as our brother ignored him, "we all know that mother would not have told any of us where she would have gone" he explained.

Dean sighed, "so we have nothing on this woman?" he asked.

Kol turned to us and frowned, "could this end where it started?" he asked.

I snapped my head over to him as he frowned, "What?" he muttered.

I grinned, "you really are a genius when you want to be aren't you" I said.

Kol coughed, "you know you don't need to sound so shocked" he muttered.

I grinned as he rolled his eyes at me as I turned to Finn who looked confused.

"so the old stomping grounds from when we were human are still around" I admitted.

He smirked, "are they accessible?" he asked.

I frowned at this as I knew some of it was built on but some of it was off limits to the people of Mystic Falls.

Nik sighed, "they are" he said.

Finn nodded, "but?" he said.

Nik sighed, "but they are overgrown so the town's council put a block on it" he admitted.

Finn sighed as I smirked, "meaning that the people of Mystic falls cannot enter due to being dangerous" I explained.

Finn sighed as nodded and turned to us all, "then that is where she would have gone to do this" he admitted.

I sighed as he was right, knowing that no humans would be there. It would be the ideal place to get this done as there would be no witnesses.

I noticed that Elijah had turned to me, "does it need to be in the place it was done?" he asked.

I frowned, "huh?" I asked.

He smirked, "when you broke Niklaus's curse, I remember that his binding was done in a different place to the quarry" he said.

I smirked as Nik coughed, "the quarry where we broke my curse was on the outskirts of the old village" he admitted.

Elijah rolled his eyes as he sat back, "so that's why you picked that place" he said.