Chapter 12 - Dinner Parties...

Polaris's POV

I had arrived at the Gilbert residence and smirked as Damon appeared next to me and frowned as he turned to me, "why didn't you come with Ric again" he asked.

I smirked as I turned to him, "because my idiot uncle hasn't bothered to tell his girlfriend about me" I said.

He sighed as I smirked, "he said that he needed the time to do that" I explained.

He laughed as he knocked and I sighed as I leant against the door frame and waited for Jenna to come and invite me in.

I watched as the door opened and there stood the one and only doppleganger; Elena Gilbert.

She smiled as she looked at me, "Polaris you came" she said.

I nodded as she turned to Damon and frowned, "who invited you?" she asked.

I snorted as I turned to Damon, "your gate crashing" I asked.

Damon grinned at her, "I bought pie," he said.

She sighed as she stepped to the side to let him in and she turned to me, "please come on in" she said.

I smiled as I stepped over the doorway and smirked as I strode into the house and looked around.

The house was nice in itself but I wouldn't want to live here, I would shoot my brains out living the apple pie live.

The house itself was covered in pictures of them all including her parents as well as some of them growing up, as there was a girl and boy in
some photos at different ages.

I sighed as this is what me and my brothers should have had, dad could have learned to live after our mother dying, taking these stupid little photos and letting my brothers and I fail at school because we wanted to..

"That's my mum and dad," she said.

I jumped as I turned around and looked at her, "sorry I didn't mean to make you jump" she said.

I laughed as I waved it off and sighed, "Damon told me what happened, I'm sorry" I said.

She smiled, "well we have our aunt Jenna which is nice" she said.

I smiled as she laughed, "as well as Ric as he has come and decided to help us" she explained.

I nodded as I noticed that she was looking at me to see if I would react, I walked into the kitchen as Nik was talking to Jenna, "here she is" he said.

I rolled my eyes as it was normal for Nik to know where I was all the time, he smirked as I walked over to him and smirked, "so this is the woman you're playing house with" I asked.

Nik rolled his eyes at me as I turned to Jenna, "you must be Jenna" I said.

She nodded as I grinned, "I've heard nothing but good things about you" I said.

Nik rolled his eyes as he gently poked me in the ribs, "behave" he said.

I stuck my tongue out at him as Jenna nodded as she looked at me and then to Nik, "Ric doesn't have a brother" she said.

Damon turned to me as I smiled, "no but his wife does" I said.

She sighed as it sounded like Isobel was a sore subject for her and this was going to be fun for me.

I smiled as I noticed that Nik groaned and he knew I was going to have some fun, I turned to Jenna and grinned, "I am her brother's daughter" I explained.

Nik rolled his eyes as Jenna opened her mouth, "you see Ric took me in when my own parents disowned me" I lied.

She frowned, "they disowned you" she asked.