Chapter 45 - War...

Dean's POV

I walked out of the cafeteria after Lil had walked out and sighed, I had wondered where the hell my sister would have gone, yes she might look sixteen but she wasn't and it killed me to know that I didn't really know her that well anymore.

I walked out of the school looking around and stopped as I thought about where she might go when annoyed.

I looked around and smirked as I saw the bleachers and remembered that sometimes she would hide and the old places were still her favourite hiding spot.

I walked over to her and bent down, sighing as she was curled up under them with her head on her knees, "do you want to talk to me?" I asked.

She jumped as I frowned, "Lil" I said.

She looked at me and growled, "I did all this to keep us together and he dates the bitch" she snarled.

I sighed as I moved under the bleachers and pulled her into my side, "I know you are pissed with him" I explained.

She scoffed, "understatement there" she muttered.

I grinned, "and there might be a reason why but at the moment my worry is on you" I explained.

She frowned as she looked at me, "I think that you need to make yourself an adult again" I explained.

She turned to me and frowned, "what?" she said.

I sighed as I turned her back to look at me, "Lil you didn't even hear me come here and that there, tells me that this is doing more damage" I explained.

She sighed, "what about CPS, they are going to come and see Dad and take you away when they realise I am not there" she said.

I smiled, "I'm sure you can glamour yourself for the woman from CPS" I said.

She sighed again but nodded as she knew I was right about this, "what about Elena and her little gang" she said.

I grinned as I looked back at her, "well I am sure that you can have her wet herself again" I explained.

She laughed as I looked at her, "and Caroline has been hitting on your husband" I said.

She growled as she stood up and walked out of the bleachers, towards the school making me laugh as I got up and followed her.

I grinned as she waited for me when she hit the end of the field, "thank you big brother" she said.

I grinned as we walked into the school as Nik and Bekah looked our way and he smirked.

I rolled my eyes as it annoyed me a little that he knew her so well, I watched as she walked over to the table where Sam was sitting and smirked as she sat down next to our brother.

"Caroline," she said.

Sam frowned as he turned to her, "where have you been?" he asked.

She ignored him as he sighed, "are you at least okay?" he asked.

Lil carried on ignoring him as Caroline was now looking at my sister with what I would call worry on her face.

Rebekah walked over to me and laughed, "do I even ask" she asked.

I shook my head as Caroline smiled, "Polaris, you came back" she said.

Lil grinned as Caroline leant back from her, "are you okay?" she asked. Repeating our brother's question.

Lil growled as she leant forward, "just a warning" she said.

Caroline frowned, "warning" she asked.

Lil nodded, "if you so much as even touch, look or think something indecent about my husband, I will make your life a living hell" she purred.