Chapter 20 - Conversations...

Polaris's POV

I sighed as Sam turned to me, "can you at least be nice to our uncle if not dad" he asked.

I rolled my eyes as Sam seemed to think that he could make me nice, I jumped as my phone rang making me frown as I didnt normally get any calls during the day.

I pulled it out and frowned as it was my husband, now I began to worry as Nik normally doesn't call unless it's an emergency.

Sam opened his mouth and I held my hand up, he rolled his eyes at me as I answered the phone, "Nik, what happened?" I said.

He sighed, "I'm sorry love" he said.

I frowned, "what's going on, you don't normally call?" I said.

He sighed again making me stand, "Niklaus" I said.

"Elijah has been daggered" he explained.

I slumped back into the chair, "how do you know this?" I asked.

He growled, "Damon Salvatore phoned," he explained.

I growled as I turned to Sam and Dean, "where did Elijah go when I walked off?" I asked.

Sam frowned as Dean turned to me, "he went back to the grill, why?" he explained.

Nik sighed on the other end as I nodded, "thanks" I said.

Dean nodded as he smiled, "I sent Sam here and I went after you" he explained.

I turned back to him, "you see either of the Salvatore brothers?" I asked.

Dean nodded, "I did, Sam and I both saw them, they were in the grill before you came in" he said.

I laughed, "well I got them out of the way, threatened to light them up" I muttered.

Nik snorted on the other end telling me he was still on the phone and I sighed, "Salvatore" I asked.

Dean frowned as Nik sighed, "yeah they had a dagger from someone" he explained.

I growled as I turned back to my conversation with my husband, "he's going to die painfully and slowly darling" I snapped.

Nik laughed as I smirked, "Now, were you able to get the other bits sorted" I asked.

He chuckled, "of course love" he said.

I grinned, "don't underestimate me now" he purred.

I grinned, "Well I know you can get distracted darling" I muttered.

He laughed, "you're the one that gets homicidal love, not me" he said.

I grinned, "sure because you didn't rip the man's heart out when he asked for my number" I asked.

Both of the boys and Bobby looked disturbed at this as I continued to ignore them, "he asked for that" he muttered.

I giggled as he wasn't lying, "okay well I will finish up here and come to you" I explained.

Sam and Dean both frowned as I smirked, "we will sort this out" I said.

He sighed, "okay" he said.

I heard him walking around and I knew this meant trouble, "Darling" I said.

He sighed, "this might have to wait till the next full moon" he said.

I turned around, "what why?" I asked.

He sighed, "Damon and Stefan are aware of what we are doing love" he explained.

I shrugged, "and" I said.