Chapter 90 - The Morning After

I woke to my phone ringing and I moaned as I rolled over and picked it up to see it was my father, I declined the call as I rolled back into my husband and smirked as I knew he was awake and looking at me, "do I want to know why you are ignoring him?" he asked.

I looked up and grinned, "not ignoring, just evading" I muttered.

He laughed but nodded as he sighed, "so that drink we ended up having last night?" he asked.

I moaned, "your mother trying to one up us I think" I muttered.

He sighed, "Any ideas?" he asked.

I nodded as I got up and walked over to my dressing table, I grabbed the knife off the side and smirked as I stabbed my hand with it.

I heard everyone yelp as Nik turned to me, "what the hell" he said.

I sighed, "it seemed like your mother has got some blood for me from somewhere" I muttered.

He frowned, "who would be stupid enough to piss off a Winchester and a Winchester who is known to kill for nothing?" he asked.

I laughed, "a few people" I muttered.

He sighed, "so we have nothing on the person my mother went to?" he asked.

I grinned, "we figure something out darling, we always do" I explained.

He grinned as he pulled me back into bed and smirked, "do you think they would feel us having sex?" he asked.

I grinned, "lets try it" I purred.

John's POV

I sighed as my daughter declined my call and I turned to grab my cup of coffee as Dean walked into the kitchen, "all okay?" he asked.

I sighed, "Your sister is ignoring me" I explained, throwing my phone on the table.

Dean sighed, "well she seemed to be off with all of us last night" he muttered.

I smiled, "I do think that there is a reason for that Ace" I said.

He nodded as he grabbed the cup of coffee in front of me and smiled, "so what's on the agenda for today?" he asked.

I sighed, "Well your sister did say that she would meet with the hunters we brought here today" I said.

He nodded, "but I'm not sure what's going on at the moment," I admitted.

Dean sighed but nodded as Sam shuffled into the kitchen and moaned, "I hate mornings" he muttered.

I smirked as I pushed a cup of coffee over to him and smiled, "you have a good night with the forbes girl" Dean asked.

Sam sighed as he turned to his brother, "Care is nice to me and I actually like her" he explained.

Dean sighed but nodded as his phone rang and he smiled, telling me that it was Rebekah.

I watched as he disappeared and I turned to my youngest, "so did you have a good night last night?" I asked.

Sam smiled, "I did, it was nice to be able to be somewhere without an ulterior motive" he said.

I laughed, "well I am glad that you had a good time" he explained.

He grinned, "Care had a good time as well" he explained.

I nodded as he sighed, "can't you just give her a chance dad?" he asked.

I looked at my son and sighed, "one chance sammy" I muttered.

Sam grinned as he got up and walked over to me, he smiled as he hugged me, "thanks dad" he said.

I hugged my son back and for the first time in weeks, I felt amazing.