Chapter 55 - Hybrid, Human or Witch Pt.2...

I opened my eyes and turned to Bonnie and smirked, "so how long have you been spelling my brother?" I asked.

Elena opened her mouth as I snapped my hand to the side and smirked as she hit the wall with some force, "the adults are speaking, have some manners and wait until you're spoken to" I snarled.

She growled as I turned back to Bonnie, "it's polite to answer the question" I said.

She smirked as I grinned, "alright then" I said, as she frowned.

I turned to Nik and nodded and watched as he appeared behind her and grabbed her arms as he pinned them behind her, "you're hurting her" Bobby said.

I ignored him as I walked over to her and smiled, "this is going to hurt" I said.

She opened her mouth as I looked over to Rebekah and smirked, "would you mind restraining the blood bag" I asked.

Rebekah laughed but nodded as she walked over to her, I released the idiot and watched as she held onto Elena, I turned back to Bonnie and placed my hands on her head.

I closed my eyes and brought my hybrid side up due to this needing to be at my strongest and smirked as she screamed out.

I got into her head and growled as she was moving, meaning that my connection wasn't staying, "Nik" I snapped.

He laughed and I heard as he growled and she squeaked, shutting up and staying still.

I got back into her head and noticed that she had been spelling him for two weeks which made me frown, why was he being respelled?

As I got through the memories I smirked as it looked like he was able to fight it off which did make me chuckle, as love spells were hard to overcome and I knew that this would have annoyed her.

I came out and smirked as I looked at her, "he fought your spell?" I asked.

She growled as Nik let go of her, "he was hard to spell to begin with" she admitted, "I had to ask for help" she muttered.

I snapped my head to her, "your coven are aware of you casting love spells" I asked.

She nodded as Rebekah sighed, "great" she said.

Bonnie turned to her and growled, "what's that supposed to mean?" she snapped.

I looked at her and sighed, "it means that your coven is in deep shit" I explained.

She laughed, "really, from who?" she snarled.

I smirked, "the royals of our world" I explained.

She paled at this as Bobby opened his mouth as I snapped my hand out, shutting him up.

Bonnie looked at us as she frowned, "what!" she whispered.

I nodded as Elena frowned, "who are the royals?" she asked.

Bonnie sighed as she turned to her, "each species has a royal" she explained.

Elena frowned, "as in all of them?" she asked.

Bonnie shook her head "no, only the witches, vampires and werewolves" she explained.

Elena shrugged, "and" she said.

Bonnie sighed, "The Royals of our world, made our rules" she explained.

Elena nodded, "right" she said.

I smirked, "love spells are illegal Elena" I said.

Bonnie nodded as Elena shrugged, "so they haven't moved on with the times" she said.