Chapter 50 - Hungry...

Polaris's POV

I moaned as I rolled over and noticed that I was at home instead of the house that dad had.

I noticed that I was wrapped around my husband and I smiled as I cuddled into him, "Lily" he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at my husband and moaned, "what happened?" I asked.

He sighed as he moved me so he was hovering over me and sighed, "Dean forced his arm into your mouth" he explained.

I opened my mouth as he smiled, "John called saying that you wouldn't let go of him" he explained.

I sighed, "so Elijah had to come and sort it" he explained.

I nodded as I looked at Nik, "is my brother okay?" I asked.

Nik smiled, "yeah, you finished and just became a little territorial" he explained.

I laughed as he smiled, "so we brought you back here to get your senses back to normal" he said.

I frowned as he moved and that was when I noticed that he had a bite mark on his neck.

I raised my hand as he smiled, "So I might have got your attention and let you latch onto me" he explained.

I leant up and kissed his neck, smirking as he moaned at me, "Lily" he said.

I grinned as I flipped us around and leant down as I licked his neck and smirked as he shivered, "love" he groaned.

I looked back up and grinned, "I believe I owe you a thank you" I purred.

He grinned as I leant back down and kissed him, Nik's hands came up to my waist as his hips rocked towards mine.

I moaned as someone knocked on the door making me growl as our family knew not to interrupt us, "Polaris, Niklaus" Elijah said.

I moaned, "a little busy" I said.

Nik laughed as the door opened and Elijah walked in, "can you come back later?" I asked.

He sighed as he shook his head, "nope" he said.

I sat up so I was only straddling my husband and turned to our brother, "what is it that is so pressing that you decided to be annoying" I asked.

Elijah smiled, "you need to stand for me please" he asked.

I frowned as he smiled, "please" he said.

I sighed as I let go of Nik and stood up, I turned to my big brother and opened my mouth to growl a little more at him, when I noticed that he was holding a couple of blood bags in his hand.

Nik and I both looked at him as he smiled, "now, I need you to drink all of this" he said.

I frowned, "what?" I said.

He sighed, "Polaris, you nearly killed your brother" he said.

I sighed, "really?" I asked.

He nodded as he walked over to us and sighed, "you and Nik are getting weaker as this goes on" he said.

He sighed, "and it is because you're not feeding" he said.

I opened my mouth as he smiled, "I know why and that's why I am not pushing" he said.

I nodded as I looked at him and noticed that he was worried about me and my husband, his shoulders were tight and he looked a little tired as well.

I sighed, "You're worried," I said.

He looked at me and nodded, "of course I am, you are both my younger brother and sister and I panicked when I was told you weren't letting go" he said.

I sighed as he turned to me, "I'm worried because you and Nik naturally shouldn't be 16 again" he said.