Chapter 31 - Home

Niklaus's POV

I had driven through the night to get home and sighed as my baby sister was fast asleep cuddled into the side of the car and it made me smile as it showed some things never changed.

When Rebekah was younger and we lived with Mikeal and Esther she would curl up like this, she would sleep like this all night.

Stefan was still out, making me wonder if Lily had magically conked him out, or if he was just that shit of a vampire and was out because his body didn't want to cooperate.

As for my darling wife, well she fell asleep about 3 hours ago and she was curled up into my side and it always amazed me that she could sleep in places like this.

She had explained that she was raised in a car, her father moved them during the nights meaning that they would sleep in the back of their fathers car some nights.

I pulled into the school parking lot and sighed as I turned to my wife and smiled as she was cuddled into me with her jacket over her.

I grinned to myself as she really was the best thing for me, 1000+ years of marriage and she still makes my undead heart miss a beat.

I gently shook my wife as she moaned and rolled over as she cuddled into the seat and moved back so she was now against me.

I chuckled, "come on baby we are here" I said.

She moved so she was now sat up and she turned to the front as she frowned, "why are we at the school?" she asked.

I smiled as I turned her to me and she smirked as I pulled her into my arms.

I looked at her and grinned, "well being that it is a prank night," I said.

She nodded, "I believe this is the best place to see if our doppelganger is still alive," I explained.

She laughed as she turned around and noticed that Rebekah was still fast asleep.

I watched as Lily reached forward and brushed her hair to the side and sighed, "she's still pissed we daggered her?" she asked.

I laughed as I nodded, "you know she is the one to hold a grudge against us" I muttered.

She laughed as she nodded and turned back to me, "if the bitch is alive, I will kill her all over again" she purred.

I grinned as I cupped her cheek and brought her forward as I kissed her, she moaned as I moved so I could give her some room.

I smirked as she straddled my hips and I moaned as she deepened the kiss, I gently growled at her as my arms went around her waist pulling her even closer.

I groaned as she ground down making me lose the little bit of control I had over us both, "Lily" I moaned.

She grinned as she ground down again making me growl as she had now made me lose the little bit of control I had.

I grinned as I attacked her neck with kisses, making her become putty in my hands, "Nik" she moaned.

I smirked as a hand pulled me back from my wife, making me growl, "not in the car with me here" Rebekah said.

I moaned as Lily detached and looked at her, "really?" she asked.

Rebekah laughed, "like I said not in the car with me around" she said.

I sighed as I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere else for the moment and Lily sighed but nodded as she got off me, "we will come back to this" she muttered.

I grinned as she turned to our sister, "better for you?" she asked.

Rebekah laughed as they both turned to Stefan and she sighed, "what are we going to do with him?" Lily asked.