Chapter 99 - What the hell are we going to do...

Bobby's POV

I looked over to the others as we sat on the information that Shelia and Alaric had given us and I couldn't believe what I had learnt, John would die if Polaris was killed.

I looked up when I heard Elena cough, "are we really going to believe this" she asked, looking at the pages in Damon's hands.

I sighed as I got up and walked over to Damon and held my hand out, he sighed as he passed them over and I looked down at the pages, I wanted to see if they looked forged or made up.

I looked through the pages and noticed that these were old and looked like they were kept in a safe place as there was a little bit of discoloration on them as well.

I flipped through them and noticed that Alaric was right, each paper had their name on it with names fanning out, each one telling who was the sire to each.

I noticed that Polaris wasn't as long as I thought it would be and I wondered if maybe I was looking at this wrong, was she still the same person just older...

I noticed that there was a name on the bottom of the page and I frowned as it looked like it was struck off, "any ideas on this?" I asked.

Alaric walked over to me and looked down, "no idea to be honest" he said.

I nodded, "maybe a hybrid she created and it died" he said.

I frowned as Stefan walked over to me and laughed, "not at all" he said.

I frowned as Stefan sighed, "they are the names of the humans that did not complete the transition, it seems like this one is the only one for Lily" he explained.

I frowned as he took the pages and flipped them over, "there's not a lot for them, one or two each meaning that they were careful when turning people" he explained.

I sighed, "did not complete" I asked.

Stefan laughed, "we don't have to become this" he explained.

I snapped my head to him as he nodded, "we can choose to die if we wish" he explained.

I nodded as Damon laughed, "but sometimes that's not allowed" he said.

I turned to him as he smirked, "as the family member currently speaking, pushes the other to feed" he said.

Stefan rolled his eyes at his brother as I smirked, "it's nice to see brothers are always the same" I said.

Damon and Stefan both looked at me as Elena sighed, "is there a chance that she could have faked these?" She asked.

I looked at her and frowned, "I don't think that she would be able to, to be honest with you" I said.

She frowned, "well these look complicated and she does not have the patience to do that" I said, being honest.

She nodded, "so these are the real deal" she said.

I shrugged as Damon sighed and looked around the room, "Look, I think Alaric might be right," he said.

Alaric smirked as Stefan snorted, "that's the first time you have admitted that" he muttered.

Damon ignored him as he turned to me, "I think we need to speak to them and see if this is right" he explained, pointing to the pages.

I snorted, "and how pray tell; are you going to get an invite into their home," I asked.

Damon frowned as I sighed, "you're a vampire Damon, if they need an invite so would you" I said.

He laughed, "no human owns the house they live in" he explained.

I frowned as he grinned, "meaning that we can come and go as we please" he said.