Chapter 19 - Shit...

I had walked around the park here a couple of times to try and calm myself down, I sighed as I was in a bit of trouble as well.

Not only did I yell at my older brother, which I was sure was going to come back and bite me on the ass, I also outed myself to my brothers so I was sure they were going to leave.

You see, with my brothers both being hunters they would follow my fathers lead and try and kill me, being that I was one of the supernatural.

I would say try because I was not able to die, being that my siblings and I would burn the white oak tree every time it appeared and made sure that there was none of the wood left.

I knew they didn't know the true age of my siblings and I but I was sure they wouldn't care either way, being that we were vampires.

I had wandered around the park for an hour when I heard someone behind me, I turned around to see it was Dean and he smiled, "you okay?" he asked.

I frowned, "I'm not mad," he said.

I turned away from him as he sighed and walked a little bit further, "Polaris, please look at me" he asked.

I shook my head as he sighed, "I have already told you that I didn't care about you being a witch" he said.

I shrugged, "and that is the truth," he said.

I shrugged again as he chuckled, "so what if you had to use your magic to survive" he said.

I sighed as he believed it was my magic keeping me alive, you wait until he learned the truth he would leave then.

I turned to him and he smiled, "Sam is worried that you're going to run from us again" he admitted.

I looked at him, "I'm not good for you," I said.

He laughed, "I think we are going to have to be the judge of that one, little sister," he said.

I sighed, "I have done things that will make you want to kill me" I growled.

He shrugged, "so have I" he said.

I frowned as he sighed, "Polaris I am not saying that the road forward is going to be easy and simple" he explained.

I nodded, "it's going to have bumps down that road and there are going to be days where you wish we would leave you alone" he explained.

I snorted, "already there" I said.

He grinned, "but at the end of all that, you are and always will be my little sister" he said.

I rolled my eyes at this and sighed, "this chick flick moment over" I asked.

He laughed as he nodded, "of course" he said.

I nodded as he sighed and walked over to me, "now, are you coming for lunch as breakfast is over" he asked.

I sighed as I shook my head, "I don't think that is a good idea Dean," I said.

He sighed, "we can talk, we need to talk" he explained.

I sighed as I looked at him, "fine" I said.

He grinned as he turned around and walked towards his car as I sighed, "you're not going to let me go in my own car are you?" I asked.

He grinned, "not a chance" he said.

I sighed as he turned to me, "but I do know that you have missed it" he said.

I sighed as he was right; I had tried to convince Nik to let me have an impala when they first came out but he said I didn't need it.

I followed him to the car and got in as he turned to me, "so this brother?" he asked.