Chapter 13 - Bonnie Bennett...

John's POV

The boys and I had packed in record time, Dean had also packed up some of the things from the room that Polaris had left here before in case she wanted them.

I smirked as Bobby came down the stairs and he had a bag as well, I turned to him as he smirked, "your family" he said.

I nodded, "and you are going to need as much help as possible when it comes to your darling daughter" he said.

I laughed, "I wasn't going to say no Bobby" I explained.

He frowned as I sighed, "she is as much your niece as she is my daughter" I explained.

He nodded as we walked out to the impala and Dean turned to Bobby, "we're not going to kill her" he said.

Bobby smiled, "I know this Dean" he said.

Dean frowned as he smiled, "I just wanted you to have everything before we went to find her" he explained.

Dean nodded as Bobby got into the impala as Dean turned to me, "let me do the talking when we find her" he said.

I looked at him and frowned, "what why?" I asked.

He laughed but it wasn't something I liked about him, it reminded me of me and I did not like that.

I was brought back when Dean coughed, "because it is obvious that she doesn't like you," he said.

I sighed as he was right and he had walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I think if we want at least five minutes with her, it will be better coming from me" he explained.

I sighed as I nodded, "fine but I am going to speak to her sooner or later" I said.

He smirked as he got into the car and I sighed as it looked like he was driving.

I got into the back of the car as Bobby turned to me and sighed, "so?" he asked.

I turned to him as he frowned, "is she going to throw me into a wall?" he asked.

I laughed, "no," I said.

He nodded as I moaned, "but I might end up in the wall again" I muttered.

I looked up and noticed that Sam smirked, "nothing you did and don't deserve" he said.

Dean sighed as he looked at Sam, "Sam" he warned.

Sam turned to him and laughed, "nothing is going to make me apologise, she has done something we have wanted to do for years" he said.

I frowned as Dean sighed and nodded as he looked at me, "this is going to be a long drive" he explained.

I frowned as he looked at me through the mirror, "and this will be done with little stops because I am not losing her again" he said.

I frowned, "again" I asked.

He nodded as Sam smirked, "we both know that if she catches wind that we are coming, she will run" he explained.

I sighed as he had a point, I mean the girl walked away the last time and to be honest I didn't want to see her fight her way out.

I sighed as Dean was right, we didn't need her running, I watched as Sam turned to Dean, "drive thrus and pumps?" he asked.

Dean laughed as he ruffled his hair and nodded, I watched as Sam pulled out his book from his backpack and leant back as he began to read.

I sighed as it looked like Dean could do something even I couldn't, Sam not bitching at him.