Chapter 66 - Dinner Pt.3...

Esther turned to us and smiled, "well when I was over there, I watched you all" she said.

We nodded as she turned to Nik and I, "I watched as you daggered your siblings and murdered innocent people" she said.

I rolled my eyes as she turned to Rebekah, "I've seen the countless men you have bedded and tried to turn into vampires when you fell in love with each and every one" she explained.

Rrebekah turned red as Nik growled, "that was uncalled for" he snarled.

Esther ignored him as she turned to Kol and sighed, "I cannot even start with you" she said.

Kol sank in his chair as she turned to Elijah and I slammed my hands down on the desk, "who the hell do you think you are?" I snarled.

She turned to me, "There mother" she said.

I laughed, "mother," I said.

She nodded as Nik sighed, "yes, they are my children" she said.

I snorted as she smiled, "I was there for all their colds, pains as well as everytime they were hurt" she said.

Elijah laughed this time, as he turned to her, "that's ball shit mother" he said.

I grinned, "he swore" I muttered.

Nik laughed as Elijah shook his head at me and turned back to his mother, "where were you when Mikeal beat my brother, degraded him and abused him all because you strayed" he snarled.

She gulped as Finn smirked, "where were you when Mikeal called him a pussy, wimp and other names when he found out Nik wanted to paint" he asked.

Nik looked shocked that his brothers were standing up to there mother for him.

We all watched as Esther sighed and she looked at us, "I made some mistakes," she said.

I laughed as she turned to me, "what was that for?" she asked.

I smirked, "some mistakes, you made a lot of them" I said.

She opened her mouth as I stood, "you ignored your son when he needed you Esther" I snapped.

The others nodded as I smirked, "you let your bully of a husband abuse your children and then when they needed you the most, you turned on them as well as Niklaus" I growled.

She growled as she stood up to try to square off against me, "how did you come to that conclusion" she asked.

I laughed as I walked around to her and poked her in the shoulder, "you blamed him for the death of Henrik when you knew, as well as we did that Niklaus was the one that tried to save him" I growled.

She looked around at them all as Rebekah stood, "Henrik went to watch the men change mother and there was nothing or no one that could have stopped him" she said.

Esther opened her mouth as Finn smirked, "he was a lot like Kol in that department, we would go whether he was allowed or not" he explained.

Kol coughed as I smirked, "but I do have one question, while we are all here" I said.

She turned to me and nodded, "when Henrik was on the floor and you were trying to bring him back" I said.

She nodded, "Mikeal used the words; I will not lose another child" I said.

She paled as she got up, "this conversation is over" she said.

Nik frowned as Elijah looked at me, "another child?" he asked.

I nodded, "I don't think they expected to be heard" I admitted.

He sighed but nodded as he turned to his mother, "mother answer the question" he said.