Chapter 9 - Body Swapping

I looked over to my husband and sighed as he hadn't woken up in this new body yet and I was beginning to panic as this was a spell I didn't like to use all the time.

You see sometimes the person who owns the body doesn't always go to sleep, meaning that this could still backfire on me.

While I was waiting for my husband to wake, I had done some homework on this man we was using and it turned out he was an well known man in this tragic little town;

I had found out that he was the local vampire hunter which made me laugh as I knew my own father and brothers would be better than this idiot.

I also knew that if he came up against my husband or our siblings, or even anything else out there that he would be dead straight away being that his instincts are shit from what I have found out about him.

And he was also the local history teacher for the school which would be fine for us due to us living through history, so I knew that we wouldn't be outed on that end.

The only thing that Nik would need to do is to play nice with the students in the school.

But the biggest issue that we were going to have, was that he was friends with the one and only Damon Salvatore.

This was the vampire that was turned via Katarina with his little brother Stefan, Stefan had been a bit of trouble for us in the 20's as he had fallen for our sister Rebekah.

I had wiped his memories of that week he was with us, but I had learned that Stefan was dating Elena Gilbert, the little doppelganger that we had come to kill.

I mean who would have guessed that the idiot from the 20's was going to be an issue for us now.

I was annoyed because this meant that he would have ditched my sister for this little bitch, if we hadn't done what we did, she would have been pushed aside for this girl.

I sighed as this idiots' phone rang again and I growled as I got up, I walked over to this phone to see that it was some woman called Jenna.

I couldn't help the growl coming from me as this meant that the idiot was dating and in a relationship, meaning that my husband would have some other women over him.

I turned the phone off and smirked as I heard my husband moan. I turned around as I placed the pad on the side and smirked as he sat up and moaned.

"Great," he muttered.

I walked over to him and smirked as he looked up at me, "this body is human," he said, disgusted.

I smirked as I bent down, "well you knew that already darling" I said.

He sighed as I laughed, "and if you remember, I did explain that to you the first time around" I said.

He sighed as he stood and turned to me, "a week?" he asked.

I nodded, "yep a week, no longer" I said.

He nodded as I smirked, "and then you will come back to your own, hot and extremely tall body" I said.

He smirked as he followed me back out to the living room as I sat down, "so we need to make sure that you get all the information we need on them" I explained.

He sighed as he nodded and I walked over to my husband's body, I ran my hand through my husband's hair as he smirked, "it's strange watching you do that" he said.

I laughed as I turned to him, "we need to know what their plans are darling" I said.

He nodded, "okay so we want everything on all of them" he asked.