Chapter 88 - The Ball Pt.4...

Polaris's POV

Nik had moaned when I said that we needed to get ready but he left me in the bedroom, saying that he didn't fancy me walking in and out all the time due to me forgetting something or just to be annoying.

I had just smirked but nodded as he leant over and kissed me, "I'll see you in a bit" he said.

I nodded and watched as he picked up the tux he picked up earlier and smirked, "still can't believe he tried something" he muttered.

I laughed as I thought back to the meeting with the idiot tailor;

2 hours ago

There was a knock on the door and I moaned as I waved my hand to see that it was our eldest brother standing there and he growled as he looked at me, "this keeps ringing" he muttered, holding up a ringing phone.

I grinned as I walked over to him and took the phone as it began to ring again, "why does it do that?" he asked.

I grinned as I answered the phone, "hello" I said.

I heard this idiot sigh on the other end of the phone, "Your tuxedos are ready to be collected, Mrs Mikealson '' the idiot said.

I hung up and turned to Nik who was already grabbing his coat, "come on love" he said.

I nodded as we walked out of the bedroom as Finn sighed, "please don't do anything that you're going to regret" he muttered.

I rolled my eyes as Nik and I appeared at the shop as Mr Lewis turned to us and frowned, "but I only just called" he said.

We both just stood there as he sighed, "they are on the side Mr and Mrs Mikealson" he said.

Nik nodded as he grabbed a hold of the tuxes and walked over to me, "pay the idiot love" he said.

I nodded as I walked over to the cash register and he smiled, "that is $500 in total" he said.

I frowned, "$500 for 6 tuxes?" I asked.

He nodded, "of course all 6 suits have been fitted for the gentlemen on the list" he explained.

I nodded, "but the tux for the young boy is now made out of soft material so it won't annoy or itch him" he explained.

I nodded as he turned to Nik, "I believe that your older brother came and collected the tuxes for yourself earlier this afternoon" he said.

Nik smirked, "he did, we will let you know if there is anything wrong tomorrow" he said.

Mr Lewis frowned as he looked at us, "there is nothing wrong with them Sir, they are the best of the best" he said.

Nik smirked, "the best?" he asked.

The man nodded, "of course, I do nothing but the best for my customers Niklaus" he said.

I smirked as Nik growled, "it is Mr Mikealson to you sir and I would remember that" he said.

He nodded as I walked over to my husband and smiled, "breath darling" I said.

Nik nodded as he grabbed what we came for and walked out of the shop as Nik stopped and turned back to him, "you have lost our business for speaking to us that way" Nik explained.

The man opened his mouth as Nik linked his hand with mine and we walked out of there.

Now

Nik grinned as he looked at me, "I will come and find you in a little bit" he said.

I nodded as he walked out of the bedroom and I knew that he was going to go and get ready with Elijah and Finn, being that Kol said that he was too cool to get ready with his big brothers.